chapter 37

Holy fuck this couch is comfortable.

I had woken up in the middle of the night from some people outside, which had eventually quieted down but I stayed up. It felt weird being in someone else's house without them in it, I texted Owen I'd have to take some more time off work due to being evicted and that I'd come back to work tomorrow and I received a lecture about how 'woman shouldn't have to worry about the big boy stuff'

I numbly listened and hung up when he expected to see me tomorrow, can he get any more fucking misogynistic?

I had talked to Harry a couple hours ago, letting him know I'm settling in nicely and I missed him. He would be here in a few days, making my heart pick up a bit. I have to be honest, I couldn't sleep very well without him now.

I checked the clock and saw it said 4:38 am, I had tried to go back to sleep but couldn't stop tossing and turning. I got up, threw a loose t and walked around Harry's apartment some more. I didn't walk into his room, I felt like that wasn't my place.

I grabbed my phone, clicking the call button and waiting for him to answer. It went to voicemail, and I felt myself frowning. "Hey it's Harry, leave a message after the beep!"

"Hey Hare, it's Ember. Couldn't sleep so I wanted to talk to you, miss your voice. Call me back whenever you-" I tensed, hearing some shuffling outside the door, my heart started to pick up and I thought of the murder mystery I had watched before I went to sleep. Probably not the best idea.

I walked to the kitchen, grabbing a pan and holding it up as the door knob jiggled.

My god I'm about to shit my pants.

The door opened and I walked to it, swinging blindly. "Fuck- Ember!" I froze, the voice I had gotten used to filling the air. I put down the pan and saw the familiar head of curls standing in front of me, "Harry?" My eyes were wide from the adrenaline and shock, I didn't move, watching quietly as he set his bags down and looked at me, then the pan in my hand. "You gonna put that down and let me kiss you or are you just going to stand there?"

I shook my head, processing what was happening. I placed the pan on the floor and quickly went to Harry, swinging my hands around his neck as I stood on my tiptoes, hearing a small chuckle from him. "Hello Darling" He said, closing the door behind him with his foot and carrying me by the waist to the couch, laying me down and leaning on top of me. He leaned down and gently placed his lips on mine, saying hello.

I kissed him back right away, missing the taste of him.

He pulled back after a minute, both of us sitting up. Harry grabbed my hand, smiling when he saw the rose ring still on my figure. "You didn't take it off" He said, but seemed like it was to himself. "Why would I?" He shrugged, looking back at me "Don't know, you slept on the couch?" He asked, looking at the couch seeing the blankets and pillows.

"Yeah, didn't feel right sleeping in your bed without you" A small smile escaped him as he picked me up bridal style, carrying me to his bedroom. He opened the door and walked to the bed, throwing me on it. He took off his hoodie he was wearing, leaving him in nothing but the sweatpants he was wearing.

My breathing picked up as I watched him crawl on the bed towards me, an almost predatory look on his face as he licked his lips giving me a one over.

"H-How was you flight Harry? Good? No crying babies I hope?" I said, blabbering as he placed me against the headboard, separating my legs. He looked up at me, a hint of a smile on his lips. "No Ember, no crying babies. It was a good flight, couldn't stop thinking about you though" He kneeled in front of me, pulling my legs father apart, playing with the band of them.

"What did you think about?"

I have a feeling I know. He smirked as he laid down between my legs, looking up at me as he kissed my thigh. "This... and this" He continued, pressing slow and hot kisses on my legs, moving down as he went. My breathing got heavy and shallow as I looked at the ceiling, focusing on the feeling of his lips on my skin. I sucked in a sharp breath as he placed a long kiss on my covered core, "Also thought about this" He whispered, squeezing my thigh.

Yup there it was. God. I feel like a virgin. Touched for the very first time. Great, now I'm thinking of Madonna.

Harry tucked his fingers under my shorts, moving them down a bit before hesitating. "Ember" I closed my eyes letting a small breath out as I waited for him to continue. "Look at me Ember" I did, meeting his eyes. "You're okay with this right?" I frowned, why was he asking me this? Of course I am.

I nodded, but he hummed as he shook his head. "Words, pretty girl. Use words" Fuck how am I supposed to use words after that? "Yes Harry, this is okay" I mumbled, sighing as he pulled down my shorts, gasping when he saw I wasn't wearing anything underneath. "God Ember, always so perfect for me"

I fought a small whimper at the sound of his voice, nodding as I watched him "Yes Harry, it's all for you-" I cried out, feeling his lips wrap around my bundle of nerves, tracing the alphabet against me. "Fuck!" I started rolling my hips, whining as he wrapped his hands around my thighs and placing them down on my stomach to stop my movements.

He removed one hand and brought it between us, teasing one at the center of my core. "Please Harry" I cried out, seeing him come up and stare at me with dark eyes. "What Ember? Did you need something?" I groaned in frustration as he stopped his movements completely, "Harry, come on- I need more" I expected him to continue, looking back down at him with a smile on his stupid stupid face.

"Beg me"

I raised in eyebrow, leaning on my elbows. "You want me to beg you?" He nodded, his narcissism shining brightly. I smiled and pulled away from him, seeing confusion appear on his face. I crawled towards him, grabbing his jaw and making him look up at me. "Listen here Harry, I will not beg for you to do something you should worship me for letting you do"

The light lit up in his eyes as he nodded, him looking at me in awe. "Lay on your back, pretty boy" I'm not sure where this new found confidence was from, but I felt amazing. He turned around and laid on his back as I straddled his chest, looking down at him as I took my t shirt off, throwing it on the floor.

I leaned down and placed my index finger under his chin, lifting his head up.

"Listen closely okay, baby?" He nodded submissively, my heart picking up. "I will not be the one begging, because I could easily go in the shower and get myself off. Here's what's going to happen, I'm going to sit on your face and listen to you beg for me to let you pleasure me. Got it?" Harry's pupils grew huge, his lips parting as he groaned softly, "Fuck Ember I-"

I hit the tongue against the roof of my mouth, "tsk tsk tsk, that doesn't sound like begging to me" I pushed him down with my hand on his chest, moving upwards until my legs were on either side of his head. He moved his head upwards but I stopped and reminded him.

"Beg me, Harry"