chapter 34

I flutter my eyes open, smiling as the now familiar warmth of Harry is stirring besides me. I rolled over to face him, taking in the tired morning eyes of him for the last time for a while. His lips were slightly parted as he breathed, his brows furrowed as he dreamt deeply.

I wasn't going to wake him, we both go to bed pretty late last night. After I had surprised him by my way of saying thank you he was eager to return the favor. I'll spare you the details but let's just say I'm addicted now and don't plan and getting clean soon.

And god... that tongue of his.

Okay okay I'm getting off track, I looked back at Harry who had a small smile on his face. I frowned as poked at his bare chest, seeing the smile grow bigger. "I know you're awake Harry" He raised an eyebrow but kept his eyes closed, making loud fake snoring noises.

He wants to play dirty? Fine.

I stood up, stretching and letting out a loud yawn as I threw Harry's shirt off and walked to his connected bathroom in just my underwear. I could feel his eyes on me but made sure not to look back at him until I closed the door, I left it open a bit as we looked at each other. Well I was looking at him and he was looking at my tits but fair's fair.

He went to walk up and before he was at the door I closed it. I bit back my laugh as I heard him say "Ember" in a teasing tone, "You were asleep, didn't wanna wake ya" I heard the bed squill signaling he got back on it as I turned the shower on, taking my underwear off and hopping in, the warm water feeling amazing on my skin.

After I brushed my teeth I got out with a towel around my waist I saw Harry on the bed, the covers low on his waist as he scrolled through his phone, glancing at me then back at his phone. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a sweater and some boxers from his drawers.

"You're gonna ignore me now?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him as a small smile appeared on his lips as he didn't acknowledge me. I hummed curiously and dropped my towel to the floor, walking in front of Harry and seeing him fight himself to not look my way.

I shrugged when he didn't move, but from the way the blanket tented, I definitely had some affect on him. I put on the clothes I stole from his draw and tied my hair up, letting it dry. I hopped on the bed, grabbed his phone and placed it on the nightstand next to us as I straddled his legs.

I moved forward and gently kissed his lips, letting out a small hum as I moved away. He sighed and smiled, "I guess we can talk now" I smiled and rolled my eyes, pressing my chest against his as I stayed straddled against thighs.

"When are you coming to New York?"

"9 days"

I hummed a response, tracing the tattoos on his front with my finger, watching his muscles move along with it. "You have to be at the airport in an hour" I looked back up at him, nodding. "I know" I moved forward, kissing him again and ignoring the heat as his member pressed up against my core through the sheets. He thrusted his hips up playfully and I smiled against his lips "Harry" I said in a warning tone "You can't get me all riled up before a plane ride, come on. We've got to get going, the drives 30 minutes and I wanna get breakfast."

"Fine fine" He said in mock annoyance, smacking my bum as I climbed off of him. My eyes went wide and so did my smile as I looked back at him, grabbing a pair of jeans I had put out and climbed into them.

As Harry got ready I put on some worn in converse that would be comfortable throughout the remainder of the flight and called Chelsea. She picked up on the first ring.

"Hey Chelsea"

"Oh my god he got you off"

I choked on my own saliva, "What- how did you-" There was a gasp on her end, "So he did? Oh my fucking God I can't believe Harry Styles got off my best friend!" I rolled my eyes, smiling as I continued. "Listen, I just wanted to let you know I'm about to head to the airport so I'll be home tomorrow okay?"

"Okay no worries, want me to pick you up?"

"Sure, thanks. I'll text you when I land"

I hung up and let my hair down, it falling in curls as it had dried. Harry walked out of the bathroom is some black sweatpants and matching hoodie with his name on it. I scoffed and collected my things for a carry on, "Narcissistic much?"

He shrugged, handing me my hair brush and toiletries "What can I say? I just love myself too much" I rolled my eyes and quickly kissed his lips, enjoying how natural it felt.

"You look good" He said, making me stand up and look at him like he had suggested we ran away. "I'm wearing jeans too big for me, your hoodie and your boxers, I'm sure I look very sexy right now" I joked, my smile growing bigger as he replied "You do, love seeing you in my clothes"

I didn't get a chance to reply as he pressed his lips on mine pulling me close, on hand on my waist and the other on my jaw.

I pulled back and took in his complexion, how was he so beautiful without even trying?

"Come on, don't wanna be late"

"Really? Cause I'm sure you'd make me late on purpose just to get me to stay a few more days"