chapter 61

Harry's POV

-

"That's too bad Harry, because you're not aloud to cum until I tell you to."

I felt my heart almost fucking stop, seeing Ember on top of me was like torture, then not being able to touch her, and now not being able to cum. It was like heaven and hell.

And she was the angel.

"Do you understand Harry?" She asked, her velvet voice snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded and fought off a smile, her dominance being a big fucking turn on. "Good."

She lowered herself onto my thigh, her core on top of my tattoo that decorated my leg, a high moan leaving her lips. She started the move a bit, using my chest as leverage as she rolled her head back. I felt helpless, wanting to pleasure her I moved my thigh upwards, creating more pressure and friction for her.

"Oh- Fuck" She cried out, letting me know what I was doing felt good.

"You like that Angel? Riding my thigh like this?" She may be in charge here but that doesn't mean I couldn't flip us around and fuck her mercilessly. Just the thought got me harder. "God- I'm close Hare"

I smirked and pressed my thigh up harder, moving it to match her as she stopped and lifted herself up, her hand going to my throat applying little to no pressure. Her face was flushed, her hair a beautiful mess as the corner of her lips tilted upwards while she looked at me. She texted my boundaries, squeezing harder as a moan escaped my lips.

"Did I say you could do that, baby?" I shook my head, my eyes raking over her body as I took it in, needing her. "Didn't think so" She moved away from me, a whine accidentally leaving my lips as she chuckled, waking towards our closet.

Her figure accentuated her perfectly, her curves beautiful.

She came back with a black tie of mine, straddling my hips again, just above my cock but never close enough. "This okay?" She asked, her voice back to her usual caring self. I nodded, eager to try this as she smiled, something I always thought looked so good on her. She brought it above my eyes, everything turning black as she tied it.

"Can you see?"

"No"

"Good boy"

I cleared my throat to cover a small moan as she let out small laugh. My head rolled back as she sat down on top of me instead of my thigh. She moved her hand down from my neck to rest it on my chest as she continued to move, the sounds leaving her making it so much harder not to cum.

I moved my hips with hers, my body yearning to be closer to hers. "Ember- fuck- please. Let me touch you" The pleasure was euphoric, but I needed to be able to touch and feel her. She let out a small whine, a quiet "okay" leaving her lips.

As soon as I heard it I dropped my hands to her hips, pushing her back down so her chest was on top of mine. I used my free hand to reach in between us, teasing my cock towards her entrance as she let out a high pitched wine.

"Fuck- I need you inside of me Harry"

"Whatever you need princes."

I slowly inched myself inside of her, both of us holding our breathes as I stretched her out. I felt her pulse against me, the feeling indescribable. I don't think I could ever get enough of her.

She reached behind me and unbound me, and as soon my eyes adjusted to the light I saw how beautiful she looked. Her face was scrunched up in pleasure as her plump red lips were parted. I couldn't stop myself as I grabbed her jaw and pulled her close, my lips smashing onto hers.

She continued moving up and down, small noises of pleasure leaving her mouth as she did. I needed more, I needed her.

I grabbed her hips and slammed them down as I harshly thrusted my hips upwards into her, her jaw dropping as our mouths attempted a sloppy kiss which turned into us staying close as we both let out animalistic sounds.

"Oh-oh my god- Harry, I''- close- oh my god I'm gonna-" She gasped loudly, her hands in my hair pulling tightly as she clenched around me, making me fall over the edge as well.

My muscles tended as she fell limp on top of me, both of us breathing heavily. We stayed like this for 5 minutes, maybe 10, before I got my strength back, and carried her bridal style to the bathroom.

She looked up at me with tired eyes and a soft smile which immediately made my heart melt. "What are we doing?" she asked, resting her head on my chest as I carried her.

"We're gonna get cleaned up love"

-
Well... this was interesting.

Also, EMBER WILL NOT GET PREGNANT.

I don't wanna see ANY condom comments, I love you all but don't worry babes.