chapter 35

"I would never do that... but if you want you're totally welcome to stay" Harry responded, wrapping his hands around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder as we walked to the car.

I shook my head and pushed him off of my by, turning around with a smile. "As much as I'd love to stay here with you, I don't wanna get fired" Harry rolled his eyes opening the trunk and placing my luggage in it. "Who cares if you get fired? You can find a better job than with that prick"

"You haven't even met the guy" I laughed stepping into the car as Harry did "From what I heard, I don't want to"

"Yeah yeah, you learn to ignore him" He started the car, as we drove to the airport I felt myself already missing it here. I knew I would see Harry in a week or so but I'm going to miss it being here, the places he took me too. I don't know when I was going to be here again.

We arrived at the airport, the mood changing a little bit. We walked together hand in hand to the luggage give off, then to my gate with just 20 minutes to spare. We sat on a small bench, my head on his shoulder as we watched the foot traffic.

We didn't say much, we didn't have much to say.

Of course we would see each other soon but it was still saying goodbye.

They called my boarding class as we stood up together, I looked up at him, a sad smile on my face. "Text me when you land?" He asked, and I nodded.

I stood on my tip toes, giving him a small kiss. I pulled back a bit, smiling when he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine harshly, our lips molding together perfectly. The second call for my boarding class came on and I backed away, wiping away the lip gloss I had left on him with my thumb.

"See you in a week Hare"

----

Harry had agreed to let me pay for the ticket back, well half of it.

I sat in my seat next to an older lady who was nice enough. The ride felt shorter than the plane ride here, I slept most of the way and when the Captain announced our landing I got a bit excited.

I buckled up and braced for the landing, the plane shaking a bit. After we touched the ground and stopped everyone started getting there stuff but I stayed in my window seat, looking out the double glass.

I always waiting a bit until things had settled down, watching the luggage come out of the airplane and onto a big carrier.

As I walked out of the plane, I saw the familiar head of hair by the gate, it was a bit more obvious as she started jumping at and down.

Chelsea ran towards me, making me drop my carry on and as she hugged me so tightly I could barely breath. "Agh! There she is, there's my no more orgasm virgin of a friend!" My eyes widened as I saw everyone stare at me as Chelsea yelled, I pulled out of her grasp and shushed her as we laughed. "Calm down, not everyone needs to know Chels"

She rolled her eyes, "I don't care, I'm proud of you. You finally got yourself a real man!" I scoffed and picked up my bags, as we walked to baggage claim "How was your week" I asked as we picked up my suitcase, Chelsea rolling it for me. "Boring, so so boring. But you probably can't say the same can you?" She said with a small tease in her voice.

She wasn't going to give this up was she?

"We can't talk about it later, yeah?" She nodded and we came to the parking lot, sitting in her car.

As we drove to my apartment and I took in the familiar landscape, feeling home again.

To: Harry
Landed, going back home

From: Harry
Miss you already Princess

I bit my lip to hide a small smile as I typed back

To: Harry
Such a suck up... miss you too.

I turned off my phone and saw Chelsea looking at me, a small glint in her eyes. "Shut up."

----

She helped me carry my luggage upstairs as I held all my other things, she stood in front of me silent as I dug through my purse for my keys. "Ember"

"Give me a sec, I know they're in here somewhere."

"Don't think you'll be needing them"

"What are you talking about-" I looked up at my door, a small piece of paper stuck on it.

Notice to Vacate
Dear Ember Evergreen
You are here by notified to vacate this premises in the next 5 days.

I read the paper 10 times at least before it sunk into my brain, "What the fuck?" I dropped my stuff on the floor running back down to the LandLords office, Chelsea running back to me.

I banged on his door, not quoting until he opened it, tilting his head slightly. "Yes Ember?"

I held up the paper, "What the fuck is this Elton? I paid rent, why are you kicking me out?!" He shrugged, not effected by this situation. "Another family offered to pay more per month."

I scoffed in disbelief, "But that's my home Elton. Where am I supposed to go?"

"Not my problem" He closed the door and I knocked again, slamming my palm on the door. "Elton! Open this fucking door!" He didn't answer and I groaned in frustration, "Fuck!" I kicked the door, hanging my head in my hands.

I felt Chelsea calmly touch my back, "Come on, it'll be okay" I shake my head looking back up at her, "Where am I supposed to go?" Chelsea looked guilty, "You know I would let you stay at my place, but you know- my mom"

"I know."

Her mom is super controlling about who's in Chelsea's house since she pays rent, I get not wanting to pay for an extra person. "I'll figure something out. You can go home"

"You sure?"

I nodded, hugging her goodbye and walking back upstairs feeling defeated. I unlocked the door, bringing my things inside. I plopped on my bed, feeling tired.

I'll figure it out tomorrow.