chapter 80

Harry and I got some applause and a free desert, although we didn't really have dinner. I couldn't stop staring at the ring on my finger, the same ring I had lost so long ago decorated with a gorgeous stone.

"You like it?" Harry's voice popped up from beside me as I looked towards him with a giant smile, I noticed he had a bit of frosting on his bottom lip and licked my own. I moved forward and pressed my lips to his, moving back and swiping my tongue across his bottom lip and tasting the frosting.

A small hum came from him as his pupils dilated, and I nodded. "I do, in fact I love it, and I love you." I said, my heart bursting at the idea that this was the man I was going to marry. Then suddenly another idea popped into my head.

"Hey Harry?" I asked, swiping my finger on the plate that our desert used to be on, hearing him answer me, stopping abruptly as I placed my finger on his lips, smearing the frosting a bit. His mouth parted as the corners twitched up, a smile of my own forming.

"You have a little something right here" I said, tapping his lip as I tugged it down, it jumping back into place as I let it go.

"Do I?" He asked, a playful tone in his voice.

"Yeah, would be a shame if I didn't help you." I replied, his eyebrow quirking up as I moved forward, the tip of my tongue poking out as I licked his bottom lip, holding his jaw firmly as his breathing picked up.

I cleaned off the frosting and licked my own lips as I backed away, "I'm feeling a little tired, wanna go home?" I asked, although I had no intention of sleeping tonight.

His eyes lit up as he nodded, grabbing 2 one hundred dollar bills, slapping them on the table and pulling me out of the booth. I laughed as he rushed me out of the possible, and I could tell he was growing more and more eager by the second.

"Where did you park?" I asked slightly out of breath as we came outside, watching as Harry looked around the big parking lot with wide eyes as he said. "Aha! There it is, come on"

I couldn't help but roll my eyes as he ran across the parking lot, dragging me behind him. He fumbled to get his keys, cursing under his breath as he put them back in his pocket and grabbed my hand, pushing me against the side of the car and smashing his lips on mine.

My skin felt hot as soon as his hands were on it, running all over me as if for the first time. My eyes shut as my breathing and heart picked up, my hands grabbing tightly on his shoulder as his right hand picked up my thigh, wrapping it around his waist.

A small whimper left my lips as he pushed his hips into mine, making it obvious how needy he was for me. I felt him smile against my lips at my reaction, his other hand coming up to wrap around my throat and applying the perfect amount of pressure.

I felt confidence and adrenaline rush through my veins as I did the same to him, turning as around and pressing him against the car. His eyebrows shot up but I could feel his heart rate grow faster, both our chests heaved up and down with every breath and our lips grazed against each other.

I couldn't help the smirk that appeared on my face when he tried to kiss me, but I pressed harder against his throat and pushed him back. I tsked my tongue and shoot my head, "Uh uh baby, not yet."

The whine that left him shot straight to my core, and I was growing uncomfortable from how riled up and turned on I was. I played it cool and smiled, raising a brow. "I want to try something tonight okay?" I said, my voice soft but stern as he nodded.

I hummed and pressed a hot kiss on his temple, moving down and tugging a bit in his ear lobe as he let out a sigh. "Get in the car and drive home, pretty boy, I'm just getting started with you."