chapter 57

We barely made it up the stairs, Harry pausing every few steps to rip off another article of clothing. By the time we got to the bedroom we were both in nothing but our underwear. He tossed me onto the bed, crawling towards me with a dark look in his eyes. I rested against the headboard trying to calm my breathing, he maneuvered himself to lay between my legs, pressing kissed on my sternum up to my neck.

"How do you want me Ember?" He asked against my skin, his hands not knowing where to touch me, trailing down my body. I let out a sigh as he removed my last piece of clothing, and I felt a little exposed.

He moved his right hand in between us, pausing as he swiped his fingers in my slick folds, letting out a low groan that made my heart flutter. "My god Ember, your soaking wet"

I couldn't talk, so I hope he didn't expect an answer from me as he teased his fingers into me, never moving to the spot I needed him most. His free hand grabbed my leg, folding it towards my chest as he rested on his own for support. The new angle made everything seem a little more sensitive when he moved his fingers towards my clit, rubbing in slow antagonizing circles.

"Open your eyes Princess" his gravely voice demanded, I didn't even realize I had closed them, but when I went to look at him I felt my heart warm. Even in this moment he looked so beautiful, his hooded eyes almost fully black from his dilated pupils. His hair stuck to his forehead in some strands as he was above me, his plumb lips parted, shining as he ran his tongue over them.

He leaned down and tugged on my earlobe, making my eyes shut once more. "Answer me Ember, what do you want from me? Do you want me to go slow? Or do you want it rough, so rough I'll have you screaming my name and seeing spots. Tell me what to do. I need you Ember, I need to feel you."

God is he trying to kill me?

"I don't care. I don't care I just need you inside me"

You might say I've gotten a little better at this, no biggie. He rested his forehead against mine as he thrusted his hips forward, "Fuck Ember. I had a whole plan, a whole plan for you. What I would do, how I would make you cum using my tongue, then my fingers, but I can't handle it anymore. Please, please tell me I can fuck you."

I nodded, grabbing his jaw and pressing my lips to his. "Yes. Now hurry the fuck up Harry" He let out a breathy chuckle and reached towards the night table, opening a draw and grabbing the small piece of foil which he opened with his teeth.

After a minute the covers were over our bottom halves, our breathing heavy and the only things filling the air. "You're- your sure you want this Ember" he asked wanting to make sure I'm okay with this, but I could hear in his voice how desperate he was. "Yes Harry. I'm sure. I want you"

This seemed to do it for him, he cleared his throat to hide a moan and circled his tip near my core, almost seeming to tease himself as our breathing seemed to halt for a second. He looked at me once more, his lips parting as he slowly pushed himself in, both of us gasping at how he stretched me out.

"Fuck Ember, you're so tight" He growled, his hands tight on my hips I'm sure there'll be bruises later. I let out a small wine and moved my other leg around his waist, the new angle making his tip hit the spongy spot inside of me. I let out a breathy moan as I tilted my head back, the feeling surreal.

I forgot how good this could feel and we had barely started.

He rested his head on my shoulder, making my stomach flip as he let out a small whimper. "Can I- fuck- can I move" He said, his chest heaving up and down as he squeezed my sides. I moved my legs up slightly and grabbed his bicep with one hand, the other running through his hair as I nodded. "Yes baby, you can move" I said, using the pet name he seemed to like so much to assure him I was okay.

He groaned and almost pulled out completely, making me yell as he harshly thrusted forward, repeating his actions. It was slow yet rough and emotional, and with each thrust I could feel the pleasure in my stomach grow.

He mumbled small words of affection as he did, my brain scrambled and not being able to make out what he was saying. I started moving to meet him, his hips angled to where he was hitting that spot each time, and I felt him smirk against my lips as I whined each time we met.

"You feel so good Ember" he said, his right hand letting my hip go and slipping in between us, his thumb circling on my clit as I let out a loud moan. "Fuck- Harry- I don't know if I can-" He shook his head, pressing lips against mine. "Don't worry baby, just relax, focus on that feeling yeah?" I nodded and bit my bottom lip so hard I thought I might start bleeding.

Harry started to pick up his movements, grabbing one of my legs and placing it over his shoulder as I cried out at the new position and rhythm. "Oh my god- fuck I'm close" he threw back his head as he moved up, kneeling on the bed as he continued his movements.

"Are you gonna cum for me lovely girl?" I squeezed myself legs around his waist as I nodded and shut my eyes, feeling my self on the edge. He chuckled softly out of breath, a sudden harsh thrust sending me over. My whole body tensed, my jaw dropping and my head rolling back as I yelled out his name. He came soon after, my own orgasm starting his.

"Fuck- shit I'm coming" he groaned as he wrapped his hand around my throat as he worked himself through his orgasm as he released into the condom, falling down and resting on my chest as we both caught our breathes.

"Wow" I mumbled with my numb brain as he laughed slightly and kissed my forehead, "Yeah, wow"

-
Me after writing this chapter

Well that was intense, pizza anybody?