chapter 54

I woke up with a plan, although I'm not sure it was the best one. I heard cluttering downstairs, Harry not next to me so I assumed it was him.

I quickly put on some shorts and headed downstairs, my heart melting as I saw Harry standing in the kitchen, a pan in his hand as he sung along to some music he had put on. Chelsea was still snug asleep on the couch, not seeming bothered by the commotion. I tiptoed towards Harry and squeezed his shoulders, making him jump slightly as he turned around quickly, grab my waist and pick me up, spinning me around.

I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my laugh as he set me back down, moving my hand away and pressing his lips on mine. "Good morning Ember" he mumbled, and I felt his lips curl upwards with a smile.

"Good morning to you too. What are you making?" I asked, looking over his shoulder to the stove where I saw some eggs and bacon on the pan. My mouth watered and I felt my stomach growl, "You hungry?"

"Starving"

"I could eat too" A voice said behind us, Chelsea standing in the clothes I had given her behind the counter. My eyes softened as I walked up to her "Hey Chels, how'd you sleep?" She shrugged her shoulders, sitting on one of the stools behind the counter as Harry clapped his hand after checking his watch.

"I have to get ready and head out, will you be okay?" He asked, looking at me then Chelsea. I nodded and smiled, "Go on, do your thing. Good luck Hare, okay?" I walked up to him and softly held his cheek as I kissed him, a low hum leaving his lips. "Alright alright." He slapped my ass as he walked passed me, making me jump and yell out quietly as a blush came across my cheeks.

I rolled my eyes at his laughter and grabbed the eggs and bacon, splitting it between two plates and handing one to Chelsea. "Thanks" she said, giving me a look as I sat down. "What?" I asked while eating.

A small smile played on her lips as she laughed, "You really love him, huh?" I almost choked on my eggs, turning back towards her with a big smile after I took a drink of water. "Yeah, I do"

Her eyes widened and she turned towards me, "Did you... have you said I love you to each other?"

I poked my tongue on the side of my cheek to hide my red face as Chelsea yelled out "You did!" She hit my arm a few times as I laughed, seeing her old self slowly pop out. "Yes. We did Chelsea"

"Oh my god that's amazing Ember" She said, a small sadness in her voice. I felt a little selfish telling her about this after she came to me from her own toxic relationship, but I have an idea on what to do about that.

Harry came downstairs to say goodbye as he walked out, promising he'll be home as soon as he could. I secretly hoped it would take him a little bit longer than he said, because if he found out my plan before it happened he would definitely disagree with me.

I pulled Chelsea upstairs after she finished eating and gave her some clothes to wear, jeans and a sweater as I changed as well.

My ass kicking outfit

I sat her on the bed, facing her as I took a breath. "What's going on?" she asked, raising a brow at me. I shuffled a bit and cleared my throat, "I know how to get Mason out of your home, but you may not like how I do it."

I waited years to get revenge at Mason and how terribly he treated me, for a while I expected karma to do her thing but I only ended up disappointed. Next best thing was to hope for some kind of opportunity of my own, and here it was.

"What's the plan Ember? I'm willing to do anything. Are we gonna kill him?" I choked on my own spit, my eyes widening as I let out a nervous laugh, "No Chelsea, we are not going to kill him understand?" She sighed sadly but nodded, and for a second I think she was serious about her suggestion.

I furrowed my eyes brows a bit and let out a laugh, "He tortured us mentally, made us feel small and terrible about ourselves. How about we give him a taste of his own medicine, yeah?" Chelsea's eyes shot up, a small smile showing on her lips as she nodded.

"Let's do it"