chapter 42

I turn the door knob, seeing Harry in front of me in nothing but his boxers. His eyes are focused on my own instead of my body as I let him inside, closing the door behind us. He walks forward and rests his hands on my hips, squeezing slightly.

He leaned in for a kiss but I pressed my finger on his lips, hitting the roof of my mouth with my tongue. "Uh uh pretty boy, I need to get clean. You're welcome to join though"

I moved out of his grip, that sudden burst of confidence taking over my body again as I walked into the shower, holding the door open for Harry who quickly pulled off his boxers. I couldn't stop my eyes from wandering down.

He smirked when he caught me, raising a brow and closing the shower door behind him as I wet my hair under the water. I looked up at Harry who had closed the space between us, his hair sticking to his forehead.

I moved my hand up to push it out of his face taking a sharp inhale as he took my hand and placed it above me, slamming me against the shower wall. My breathing got heavy as he did the same with my other hand, holding them both with one of his.

He leaned down a bit, pressing slow yet firm kisses on my neck, nudging my jaw up with his nose for more room.

I let out a small moan as I felt Harry hips grind against mine softly, his member against my slick folds. "Fuck Ember, you feel so good"

I could only whine in response as he picked up his rhythm, his free hand moving to rub my clit with his thumb. I wrapped one of my legs around his waist, wining at the feeling of his hips.

He chuckled at my continuous noises, leaning in only to back away as I went to kiss him. I groaned in frustration only to yell out as both of our most sensitive spots rubbed against each other.

He let out a low dragged out moan, slowing down for a second. "You have no idea what your doing to me Ember. God I need you so bad" I let my head roll back against the shower wall, the water making Harry's toned stomach glisten.

He smirked and picked up his speed again, the bubble in my stomach about to pop. "You like this don't you?" He dropped my hands and picked up both of my legs, wrapping them around his waist and picking up the speed. I let out a loud moan, my hands on his shoulders for support.

"Guess I can add this on my list of things you like..." he whispers, "Can't tell you how many times I've gotten off to the fact I'm the only man who's ever gotten you off. How wet you are for me... how perfect." I whined at how close I was, so close to the edge.

"Harry..."

"Don't even get me started on the way you say my name, gets me harder just thinking about it. Every day in London when you weren't there I got myself off to the thought of you Ember. How tight and warm you would be"

He rubbed my clit again and my body tensed, the bubble finally bursting as I tightened my legs around him, his own orgasm catching up to him.

"Fuck-"

I don't know how long we stood there, or how long he stood there holding me up. But after what felt like hours, which were probably just minutes he put my down gently and grabbed a shampoo bottle, lathering my hair in it as I rested on his chest.

After we cleaned ourselves and got changed we realized how late it had gotten, and I had to work tomorrow.

We stumbled into bed and formed a weird pretzel type thing as we cuddled, his heart beating relatively fast.

"Ember?" he said, his voice cutting through the dark.

"Yeah Harry?"

"I-" he paused for a second, taking a breath and slightly shaking his head.

"I can give you a ride to work if you need it"