chapter 28

"I'll just get some french toast" I smiled at the waitress taking our order, Harry getting the same thing as me. "Great, I'll be right back" She said, glancing at Harry before walking away.

I raised my eyebrows for a second, smiling then taking a sip of my straw, hiding my smirk.

"What?" Harry asked, smiling slightly. I looked back at him placing my water back down, "What" I replied, staring back at him.

"What was that?" He asked, mimicking me taking a drink with squinting eyes, I let out a laugh and shrugged. "Nothing, just I think you have a little admirer" He furrowed his eyebrows, looking back at the waitress who had her eyes on him this whole time. As soon as she noticed us looking at her she glanced down, quickly walking to the back room.

I chuckled at her behavior and raised my brow at Harry, "See? She loooves you, should I be jealous?" I mocked, seeing Harry shake his head slightly as he laughed, "No no, I'm all yours" He took a sip of his coffee, acting like what he said was no big deal.

But I wasn't really expecting that answer from him, as soon as he said it I thought my ears were playing tricks on me. I pretended not be effected by it but couldn't ignore the sly smile Harry gave me as he sipped his coffee.

The waitress came back with our plates, handing it to us and then nervously standing there. I cleared my throat and looked at Harry, subtlety jerking my head towards her and he sighed playfully and looked at the waitress.

"Sorry-" she mumbled and looked at me for a second, then back to Harry "But can I get anything else for you and your.. sister?" She hesitated by calling me sister, jumping slightly as I choked on my water, covering my mouth with my hand as I let out a loud cackle.

"Oh- shit sorry is that not your sister? I thought- sorry!" She quickly walked away into what I guess what the break room, leaving me dabbing my nose with a paper towel, still laughing. Harry's dimples cut into his cheeks as he laughed as well, rubbing his eyes with his hands as he looked at me.

"Well, uh- let's eat" I nodded and let out a small laugh as I bit into the surprisingly good french toast, seeing in my peripheral vision the waitress looking at us.

Jesus christ take a picture maybe it'll last longer.

When her gaze didn't stop I dropped my fork on my plate, catching Harry's attention. "What's up?" He asked, placing his fork down as well, "She will not give it up" I laughed slightly annoyed, she's either a fan or really wants his cock.

Maybe both.

I motioned at the girl again, Harry sighing as he glanced at her. "She's probably embarrassed" He sighed, taking another bite of his food. "This happen a lot?" I asked, "Does what happen a lot?"

"People staring at you while you eat"

Harry shrugged, "I guess, don't really notice it anymore"

That has to suck, not being able to enjoy your food in peace. I hummed a small reply and finished my food. Harry waved for the check, smiling to himself.

"What?"

He grabbed the small piece of paper and showed it to me and I read it

Sorry about that!
555-120-6653 ;)

I dropped my jaw slightly, scoffing and putting a 50 dollar bill in the 34.50$ meal, signing a note of my own.

It's totally fine, Harry and I thank you for you service! Here's an extra 15 bucks for you trouble :)

I showed it to him as he chuckled, "A little passive aggressive huh?" I shrugged, closing the little booklet and standing up. "Ready to go?" He nodded, grabbing out stuff and saying goodbye as we walked out.

Oh what I would have given to stay and see the look on the waitress, has she never learned of boundaries?

I snapped back to reality as I felt Harry's hand in mine, "Never thought of you as the jealous type" he said, amusement in his voice. I squeezed his hand, feeling his squeeze back as my chest felt warm in the cold weather.

"It's pretty difficult, what can I say?" I shrugged, resting my head on his shoulder as we walked back to the car. "Anything specific you wanna do today? I have to go to the studio at 5, wanna join me?" He asked, holding the door open for me, starting the car as he got in.

"Sure, we don't have to go anywhere else. Stay home and watch a movie maybe?" I asked, seeing him smile and nod.

Things felt so natural with Harry, like we've been catching up all these years and no everything about each other, grown comfortable around each other. It's crazy to think it's only been a month or so.

We came back home, seeing Anne's car in the driveway, Harry looked out the window, staring down the house. He seemed to pause as he went to open the door, looking at me then opening his mouth to talk, "I have a place we can go" I sighed and smiled at him, "Harry I love that you want to spend time and all but I'm and very tired. We can hang out inside on the couch or something" I pleaded but a smile appeared on his face "Don't worry, we can still hang out on the couch."

I was about to ask him what he meant but then he pulled back out of the driveway, racing through the streets as I watched the unfamiliar territory pass us. We finally pulled into a gated community, Harry typing in a code, making the gates open.

Where are we?

He made a few turns, and pulled into a driveway of a big house. I turned to look at him to see him already facing me "Harry what-"

"My home"

I didn't speak, processing the information that had just been thrown at me. "We're at your house?" He nodded proudly, "I realized you hadn't been here yet, wanted to spend some time with you where my mum isn't a room away" I looked at him, then his house.

I got my hopes up, thinking he wants to slowly grow more serious with me. But I doubt it, this shit is only making me fall harder for him.

"Okay, can we go in?" I asked, not really knowing what to do, "Of course" He walked out, going around and opening the door for me as I got out, gawking at this house. I closed the car door behind me, following Harry to the front door. "Do you have a home in New York or California as well?" I joked, not expecting him to nod as if it was nothing.

"Wait are you serious?" I asked and Harry said yes as he fumbled with his keys, unlocking the door.

I walked inside after him, the smell of him now filled in the air.