chapter 49

My breath picked up and I squeezed my eyes shut as Harry's hand trailed down the spine of my back, followed by small kisses.

"You feeling okay?" He asked me, his voice turning back to soft and tender, making sure I was okay with this. I nodded a hummed a small yes, feeling my center throb for him. He chuckled at my restrained answer and I felt him kneel behind me, pressing a small kiss on my upper thigh. "Tell me Ember, what do you want?"

I internally rolled my eyes as he kissed me again closer to the place I needed him most.

"Harry... come on" I said, whimpering when he pressed an open mouthed kiss on my clit, but moving back immediately.

"Beg me Ember, don't tell me your above it" He teased, trailing his finger on my ass while he chuckled. I wanted to turn around and slap him for making me so frustrated, not only for this but the whole day he was being a dick.

"No fucking way, Styles." I answered, hearing him tusk his tongue. "Oh but Angel, you're basically dripping for me" he shot back, teasing his fingers at my core.

I let out a large sigh.

There's no fucking way I'm begging him.

"Ember we can stop if you want.." he said, but it wasn't in his 'I'm worried you're uncomfortable and want to stop voice' it was his, 'might as well let you go to bed horny if you don't listen'

I let out a small sigh, finding myself in a predicament.

Keep my dignity, or get a great orgasm from the man I love?

"Harry- please I need you, I need your fingers. I need it so bad, please." He groaned quietly and I could see his smirk from here as he connected his mouth on me. I let out a loud moan of relief as his tongue traced zigzags and patterns on my bundle of nerves.

"God Harry- fuck!" I felt my legs shake slightly, my knees about to buckle as the pressure in my stomach grew. Harry pulled back leaving me a whining mess, "Does that feel good, Princess," He whispered in my ear, making me more needy with his pet names.

I nodded furiously, panting as Harry grabbed my right leg, placing it on the bed as my left one was still flat on the floor.

With no warning he slammed his fingers into me, the new angle making me cry out. He worked his magic and immediately found the spongy spot inside out me.

I let out a drawn out moan as he hit it continuously, "There it is" he said, moving his fingers hard as my legs shook.

"Harry- god- I'm close Fuck- Goddamit" He put his free hand under me, rubbing his pointer and middle finger on my clit, making the pressure inside of me
burst.

I felt my body freeze, I wasn't even sure if I yelled out stayed quiet. It's like I could hear colors and smell sound, I felt Harry turn me around on my back, pressing a small kiss of my forehead and unbuckling the belt around my wrists.

I fluttered eyes open to look at him, seeing him laugh as he looked down at me. "Ruined you, did I?" He asked, moving me to the top of the bed resting against the pillows.

"Didn't know it could feel that good" I said, fucked out of my mind.

If this was Harry just using his fingers, I was scared what his dick would do.

I thought of my gravestone, on it engraved

Ember Evergreen
Died from dick.

Not only would that be terribly embarrassing but probably also very true. I don't think I'd be able to walk the next day whenever me and Harry have sex. We hadn't really talked about it, but I knew we would eventually.

I chuckled slightly and heard Harry hum besides me curiously. I shook my head and gained my energy back, rolling over and straddling his thighs. "Well hello there" he said, resting his hands on my knees. I leaned forward and kissed him.

"I love you" I said against his lips, feeling a big smile grow on his face.

"Don't think I can get sick of hearing that"

I smirked slightly, pressing kisses down his chest, feeling his muscles tense beneath me as I do.

"What are you doing?" He asked, a smile in his voice.

I looked up at him, tugging at his boxers.

"Returning the favor"