chapter 64

We drove home quickly, the cat continuing to sleep on my lap, this is definitely not how I saw my day going. I covered my mouth as I let out a loud laugh while Harry looked at me with a surprised smile, "What?"

I shook my head and rested it against the seat, "What the fuck is happening?" I smiled and shut my eyes, hearing Harry laugh as he pulled into the apartment. We walked inside and I let the cat on the floor, us both watching as it roamed around and settled on the couch.

"Let's go cut my hair" I burst out seeing Harry stare at me. "What?" I nodded, growing excited and jumpy. "Come on, this day couldn't really get more random, I mean I jumped into a dumpster, a cat is in our home, why not cut my hair? I've always wanted to do it but pussied out, come on!" I lightly hit his chest with my hands as I needed an outlet from my sudden burst of energy.

Harry laughed and held my hands softly, "Okay, let's go to a barber then yeah?" I shook my head, quickly running to the bathroom and heading back with a pair of scissors, handing them to him. He raised a brow and slowly took them, "I want you to cut my hair Harry Styles. And make it look good" I winked as he laughed.

"You are crazy woman"

"So... will you do it?"

He thought about it for a second before walking to the table and grabbing a stool, "Have a seat mi'lady" I beamed and sat down, brushing my hair with my fingers. "Do you want it short or?" I took a breath, I haven't cut my hair in years except for trimming an inch or so once in a while. "Yes, cut it short" I nodded, knowing my mom was going to kill me.

Look at me, I'm an adult and still get worried about my mom yelling at me for my hair.

Harry grabbed a piece of my hair and asking once more "You ready?" I nodded and squeezed my eyes shut, smiling as I heard the scissors cutting through it. He cleared his throat and I opened my eyes, seeing the hair in front of me, I grabbed it in my hands and laughed slightly. "Jesus christ"

After 30 minutes of Harry nitpicking everything I couldn't take it anymore, standing up and rushing to the mirror as I looked at my hair.

I put my hand over my mouth, Harry coming in behind me with a worried look on his face

I put my hand over my mouth, Harry coming in behind me with a worried look on his face. "I know its really choppy but-" I cut him off with a kiss, "Are you kidding? It looks amazing Harry, you should be a hair stylist part time or something because you really do have a talent"

Harry Styles the hair stylist.

I rolled my lips to hide the cackle threatening to leave my lips as he blushed, "You like it?"

"Yes I love it" I leaned in for another kiss, stopping when I heard slight scratching. I raised a brow and opened the door, seeing a familiar gray cat sitting in front of us. I looked at Harry who looked just surprised as me, I picked the cat up and held it against my chest. "I forgot about you, little one." I joked, turning to Harry.

"We should name it" He rested his head on his hand,

"It?"

I held the cat up, looking for a second before placing it back on my chest. "Her, we should name her." Harry smiled and nodded, petting the small cat. "Hmm, what about Piper?"

I scoffed and shook my head, "No way, she doesn't look like a Piper" Harry mocked offense and pushed his brows together "Yeah? I'd like to see you try to come up with something better"

I hummed challengingly and looked at the cat, "Finny" I said out loud, seeing Harry frown. "Fine." I smiled and placed Finny on the floor, feeling her rub against my legs. "We should take her to the vet tomorrow though, just to make sure she's healthy." Harry grabbed my waist and kissed the side of my face, "Good idea, love"

I turned to look up at him, "Why thank you" I pressed my lips onto his and felt him lean in right away, he swiped his tongue on my bottom lip, biting it slightly as he pulled back. "Hmm, don't think I'll ever get tired of that" He mumbled as he nudged my nose with his.

"Took the words right out of my mouth" I smirked.

"Bedroom?"

"Bedroom."