Chapter 1: The sedan chair sent to the wrong bridal chamber (1)

Li Yuan sits on the edge of the bed with a hijab, holding a handkerchief in one hand, and a red wedding dress in the other.

At this time she has received all the plot.

Ruan Yufei, 16 years old, is a daughter of Shangshu.

Today is the day when Ruan Yufei gets married. The fiance who was supposed to marry was originally the fiance who was married, that is, Chen Yibo, the second son of Jing'an Houfu. However, after receiving the entire story, she knew that the bridal chamber was not owned by Chen Yibo, but by Chen Yibo's brother, Chen Yichen.

Chen Yichen and Chen Yibo are half brothers. Chen Yichen was born from the original partner. His mother died in childbirth, his father married his step-wife and gave birth to his second son Chen Yibo.

Chen Yichen originally wanted to marry the daughter of a college scholar, Tang Yujiao, the number one beauty in Beijing. The two are also married by fingertips. Unexpectedly, the sedan chair was sent to the wrong place, Ruan Yufei was sent to the Chen family's room, and Tang Yujiao to the Chen family's second son's room.

But are there so many coincidences in the world? Is it the Chen family's meaning, or Tang Yujiao's own meaning, or the consensus they reached?

The eldest son of Chen Jiadi joined the army. He returned from the battlefield a few years ago with a scar on his face, looking hideous and terrifying. The emperor respected him and gave him the title of General Zhennan. Now he is also a well-known figure in the capital. But the foul name is outside, and even a three-year-old child will cry in fright when he hears his name.

The heroine of this story is Tang Yujiao, and the hero is Chen Yibo. According to the original work, Chen Yichen took off his hijab when he sent the wrong bridal chamber tonight, frightening the original owner. The original owner questioned Chen Yichen, and Chen Yichen sent the original owner back to Chen Yibo's yard. But at that time Chen Yibo and Tang Yujiao were in the bridal chamber, raw rice and cooked rice. After discussion, it was decided to go wrong and let the two brothers change their relatives.

Of course the original owner is not happy. She is going to marry the well-mannered Chen Yibo, not the fierce Chen Yichen. The original owner had a big fight, but finally won the position of his wife. After all, Tang Yujiao was already Chen Yibo's person, and it was impossible to return. However, the original owner changed from a regular wife to a regular wife, and did not get a straight look from Chen Yibo, and was completely ignored and ridiculed in the back house.

Chen Yichen took this opportunity to separate the family. The bride who originally belonged to him was taken over by his younger brother and became a joke in the capital. The biological father asked for the title of the second son, and the title of Jingan Marquis was left to Chen Yibo. Chen Yichen simply stayed away from the capital and guarded the border ever since.

Ruan Yufei kept the widow all her life. She stayed in the small courtyard, eating leftovers from a bad meal, watching her husband and others give birth to children. She has made troubles and cried, but it's no use. Even her natal family can't help her.

"System, what's the task?"

"Getting Chen Yichen's love makes him happy. In addition, getting Chen Yibo's regret makes him feel the pain that cannot be loved." The mechanical voice of the system sounded.

"When can I return to the real world?" Li Yuan frowned.

"It depends on your performance. As long as you perform well and get more energy from those task targets, you can go home earlier."

"Essence?"

"Men's sperm."

"..."

If the system said It was a real thing, Li Yuan really wanted to smash it.

She is the secretary to the president of a listed company. She had a car accident when she was on a business trip with the president. She woke up to a white space where she reached an agreement with the system. However, at that time it didn't say that she needed to collect men's sperm!