Chapter 102: When the end of the world comes (17)

There are scattered bread and milk on the bus.

These were brought by those soldiers who risked their lives. In the beginning, everyone was out of control, so they grabbed things when they saw it, but now only these are left.

There are more than fifty people left. And there is not much left of these bread and milk. If it is evenly distributed, it really won't last three days.

"Also, if the materials can be found, half of them will be handed in and the other half will be kept." Li Yuan's tone was light, and she slapped her palm with the whip. "Don't be convinced. If you don't hand in, there is no need to follow the convoy. You can act alone. At that time it will be life or death, it has nothing to do with us."

"You little girl..." An old man just wanted to speak and was heard by Song. I was going to break impatiently.

"Wow, this old man, don't rely on the old to sell the old. We are not soldiers and have no obligation to help you. We are still looking for our family!"

The old man stopped talking immediately.

A few Bing brothers were injured, and now only these two young men can be counted on. If they quit, how long can they live?

Li Yuan looked at Zuo Haolin next to her.

"Look at what you dote on them? If you let them know the rules of this world when the end of the world comes, you won't lose so many comrades in arms. You can be good people, but you can't be bad people. You soldiers are not always particular. Is there any discipline? Why can't even a group of ordinary people deal with it?"

"That's because our boss is kind. However, you still have a way for my sister. These people should treat them well, or they will treat us as slaves."

Three The time of day is not long, and it is not short. Under the protection of Li Yuan Song Wen and the soldier who was wounded by Li Yuan, this group of people came to F City.

Li Yuan had set the rules from the beginning. Those ordinary people had troubles halfway through, after all, half a loaf of bread per meal, and reduced to two meals a day is not enough to eat. But there are only these materials, they don't want to work, they just have to go hungry. Later, someone followed Li Yuan and the others to kill the zombies, and finally they could eat a full meal.

With the first person in their early years, the others began to move around. In the next two days, half of those ordinary people were dispatched. The remaining half are old and weak women and scholars.

To these people, Li Yuan still has no mercy.

There is a lot of food in her warehouse. If you want to show her kindness, you can take these things out for them to eat. But this is the end of the world. It is impossible for her to support them forever. When it comes to City F, they will still be separated. At that time, others will teach them the cruelty of the end times. By that time, they had no room for regret. Others are not as kind as her, and they will protect some people who have nothing to do with them.

"The front is the gate of the F city survivor base." Li Yuan said: "Are you ready? You have to rely on yourself in the future."

The ordinary people who had killed the zombies showed a firm look. And more confused eyes.

"I once said that you will regret your laziness. If you follow me to kill zombies a few days ago, I can teach you and protect you. Now no one can take care of you anymore. You have to go on your own in the future. "

"Girl...can you not leave?" An old man looked at her pleadingly.

Li Yuan was expressionless and shook her head indifferently: "No. I have my family." There was a long line in front. Everyone who enters the city has to do statistics. If there are supplies, half of the supplies have to be handed over.