Chapter 62: The Men After Qiying (39)

Su Zefeng frowned.

Lan Yicheng.

Of course he knows.

That's a tough guy to deal with.

Seeing him hesitate, Li Yuan pulled the doorknob again.

However, the fiery body came up again, and the wide palms stretched into her clothes.

"Hmm..."

Hearing Li Yuan's voice, Su Zefeng's good self-control collapsed. He kissed her earlobe and hugged her from behind her.

"Emperor Su..."

"This is the public restroom of the mall. Someone may come in. Do you want others to know that we are here?" Su Zefeng was talking in her ear.

He was breathing heavily, and his breath was very hot.

"Don't be like this..."

"I can't help it."

"But, so many women like you, as long as you name them, they are eager to come and serve you. Or, I will find someone for you?"

Su Zefeng seemed unheard of. The hateful palm had already held her soft jade rabbit, and was kneading it like a mess.

"Hmm..."

Li Yuan's body has long been adjusted to be very sensitive. It's easy to get emotional with just a little teasing.

There was a duplicity in her body at this time.

Seeing Li Yuan's body twisted in his arms, Su Zefeng laughed.

"Let me find someone else? Then what are you in love with?"

Li Yuan was frustrated: "Are you to blame you? Don't touch me."

"I can't help it." Su Zefeng pulled her over and kissed her little mouth. . "I don't like physical contact with women. I get allergies when I touch them. You are the only woman who won't make me allergic. So, I have no other choice."

"I really wronged you." Li Yuan was upset and refused his touch. "Because there is no other choice, you have to touch me."

"You are so sweet." Su Zefeng lifted Li Yuan's skirt and hugged her up, letting her legs wrap around his waist.

"I still wear such nasty underwear."

Seeing Li Yuan's underwear, Su Zefeng's eyes were red.

He was drugged, and he didn't go crazy with his good self-control. Now that I saw the beautiful scenery under the skirt, I couldn't stand it anymore, and took out the cock from his trousers.

Li Yuan swallowed as she looked at his hideous cock.

"Why is it so ugly?"

Su Zefeng's eyelids twitched a few times.

"Ugly? You didn't say that that night."

Of course Li Yuan would not admit it. It was not her that night, but the original owner. Besides, the original owner and Su Zefeng were both drugged, and only primitive instincts were left long ago. What did the original owner say, can he still remember? Anyway, she didn't receive this memory.

"Emperor Su, we have something to say. Do you think you were drugged, right? Or, I will help you out?"

Su Zefeng looked at her with a smile but a smile: "You can try."

Li Yuan was afraid of falling. , Hugged his neck with one hand, and stretched out his cock with one hand.

"Hi! It's hot." As soon as I touched that thing, I was startled by how hard it was. "It's too hard, right?"

Su Zefeng's breathing increased a little more.

The tender little hand held his cock, and it felt stronger than before.

"Move." Su Zefeng gasped.

Li Yuan slapped twice, feeling a little bigger.

"Too big, too hard, and too hot. No way..."

Su Zefeng pulled off her ribbon panties and put his fingers into her wet flower hole.

Flop!

"Hmm..."

Pu Chi! Flop!

"Hmm..." Li Yuan clamped her finger.

Su Zefeng pulled out his hand and showed the sticky liquid on his fingers in front of her.

"No? That's not what your licentious said."