Chapter 78: The Men After Qiying (55)

He Min picked up the phone next to him and clicked on Weibo.

I haven't logged in yet, and I already know what's going on from the headlines that pop up.

——Blast, it turns out that this is the truth about the divorce of the queen!

——One woman and two men, the queen teaches you how to control the actor. The two movie kings actually liked this kind of taste.

——The former president of the Gu Group has a green light on his head, his ex-wife cheated during their marriage, and the truth of the divorce was exposed.

——The shock of the car is intense, is the queen actress talking to the line?

He Min sat up with a serious expression.

Li Yuan was already dressed, and seeing his expression, she took the phone from him.

Clicking on those news headlines showed that Li Yuan and He Min had a car shaking last night. Although the inside was not photographed, the frequency of the vehicle shaking was obviously abnormal. And Li Yuan came out of the lounge, followed by Su Zefeng, and both of them changed their clothes. Su Zefeng looked even more distressed.

"Gu Zihuan."

When turning to the video where Gu Zihuan was interviewed, Li Yuan was furious.

During the interview, the reporter asked about the relationship between Li Yuan and the two movie actor, and also asked if Gu Zihuan knew about it. Gu Zihuan looked injured.

"She's an entertainer, so I won't talk about these things.

"When you divorced, did Miss Fu cheat? Who is she who cheated on? "The reporter asked again.

"About this question, you shouldn't actually ask me." I know what you know. "

He Min to take over the phone, turn off the video.

" What good gas? Leave this to us and we will take care of it. "

Sorry, I caused you trouble again." Li Yuan hugged He Min's neck.

"It's really troublesome." If only our car shakes, we can announce the news of our love right away. Su Zefeng happened to be there again. He Minsuan glanced at her. "See if you dare to steal it." "

Li Yuan sticks out her tongue.

"What are you going to do?"

"One, announce our relationship. Two, say that you and Su Zefeng are deliberately hyping up the new drama. Originally, we did not intend to expose our relationship so quickly, but now they are exposed together, only to be honest. You only need one mouthful He insisted that he and Su Zefeng were to scramble the cp, but the two were actually playing games inside."

Li Yuan was amused by him.

"Who would believe this? Su Zefeng and I fried cp, and then we did a full set of dramas and changed our clothes. Actually we played games in it?"

"It doesn't matter what the truth is. Fans just want to see that they want to see it." He Min said: "I contact Su Zefeng, don't worry about it."

"You won't fight, right?" Li Yuan doubted.

These two are rivals.

"Before we deal with this matter, we will use the demeanor of a mature man to get along with each other. Even if there are any grievances, that will be the future."

Li Yuan returned to the next room and explained to the anxious Zhu Qiaohui He Min's Treatment plan. Zhu Qiaohui listened to her, and suddenly no longer felt nervous.

"Really. I always think that you were not going well a few years ago just to meet Actor He. Since you met him, the days have gone smoother and smoother. Especially if there is any trouble, a man is blocking you in front." And there is more. A man.

He Min and Su Zefeng moved quickly. Soon after those'scandals' were exposed, the two clarified one after another and finally calmed the fans of the riots.

However, He Min and'Fu Linlin' disclosed their relationship, and many He Min fans still broke their hearts.