Chapter 43: The Men After Qiying (20)

"Then I will trouble you."

He Min finished speaking and walked over.

"Do you need help?"

Li Yuan continued her hand movement: "No. You don't want to cook. These seafood are troublesome to handle, so be careful to hurt your hands."

Not long after, a rich message came from the room. fragrance.

Li Yuan turned around looking for something in the refrigerator, and saw He Min standing there for a moment.

"Are you still here?"

She thought he had left early.

Did he keep staring at her here?

How to break a little shy suddenly?

The corner of He Min's mouth raised: "I'm afraid of your poisoning. For safety's sake, I have to stare."

"If I poison you to death, can I inherit your inheritance? If I can, you might actually be poisoned. "Li Yuan rolled her eyes.

"We are not related by blood. There is only one channel for you to inherit my inheritance." He Min said suddenly.

Li Yuan chuckled as she fetched things from the refrigerator: "Forget it. Your wife fans and girlfriend fans have to kill me. I want to live a few more years!"

He Min had seen the sour and mean 'Fu Linlin', I have seen'Fu Linlin' as weak as a white flower, but I have never seen such a vigorous woman.

Before getting married, she showed the perfect image of a lady in front of people. After getting married, she went from a happy noble lady to a bitter wife not loved by her husband. When she was photographed by the paparazzi, she was always smiling. Even if the whole body is brand-name, the whole person has lost all the light and aura.

And the "Fu Linlin" he admired at the beginning is back again. Now she is like a phoenix reborn from the ashes, even better than before. Her eyes seemed to be able to speak, and just one look could make the other person confused. When he was shooting rivals with her, he was not as calm as he was.

This woman brought him more and more surprises. He really wanted to know which side was her. Why can a person become so many kinds of appearances at the same time?

"Let's go..." Li Yuan looked back and saw He Min in a daze, blocking the kitchen door. "It's very hot, okay?"

He Min took it from her: "Since you know it is hot, just put it there. I don't know how to cook, but it's okay to serve dishes."

"In my opinion, He should I don't know the fireworks in the world. This kind of rough work is not suitable for you as a national husband." Although she was joking, she put things in his hands. "I've done a bit too much. Would you mind if I borrow flowers to present the Buddha and send a copy to my agent?"

"I'll do it!" He Min thought for a while and said, "Aren't you hungry? Eat first."

"Yes. Then give this opportunity to you." Li Yuan teased.

When He Min knocked on Zhu Qiaohui's door with seafood, the latter appeared to have won a Mark Six lottery. The expression seemed to say: Lord actor has a crush on me?

How to do? Did I follow it or did I follow it?

"Linlin did this. Linlin is tired recently. Miss Zhu doesn't need to call her too early tomorrow, let her rest." He Min said.

The illusion in Zhu Qiaohui's heart suddenly burst like a bubble. Sure enough, her previous guess was true. Actor He is in love with their eldest lady.

But is this normal? If Actor He really liked her, she would ask the doctor to check his ophthalmology!

"Okay, okay, I won't disturb Linlin's rest tomorrow."

He Min nodded in satisfaction.

When He Min returned to her room, Li Yuan held her small face and looked at the door, and she suddenly became happy when she saw his aggrieved small face when he appeared.

"I'm back finally. I really live like a year! Come here and start." At that moment, He Min's mood was particularly complicated. This feeling is like a wife waiting for her husband to come home from work to eat together, it is especially warm.

"Your crab is really big." Li Yuan pulled off her legs and opened the shell.

However, before opening it, He Min took it from her hand: "Let me come! Your nails look good, don't break them."

Li Yuan is an artist, and even his nails are maintained. He Min's behavior is already very gentlemanly.

"Suddenly I found that you were not as cold as you showed. When I first saw you, I felt that you were very uncomfortable." Li Yuan looked at him and said.

He Min put the crab meat he got out into her bowl.

"Do you really hate me?"

"I wanted to hate it. But... seeing your face, I think it would be a sinful thing to hate you. So... I can't hate it."

He Min was described by her. Amused.

"What are you laughing at?" Li Yuan glared at him. "Hurry up and eat your food, don't laugh."

Most of the whole seafood meal finally got into Li Yuan's stomach, and He Min only ate a small portion. After eating, Li Yuan could not rest immediately. As a result, the two watched a horror movie in He Min's living room.

Why watch a horror movie? Because other idol dramas are so-so, acting is incomparable to He Min who has won many trophies. It's better to watch supernatural movies that are performed by old dramas. He Min has not made a supernatural movie so far, and the supernatural movie being played happens to be a work of an old drama.

"what……"

A rotten face suddenly appeared on the screen, and Li Yuan was scared into He Min's arms.

He Min grabbed her arms and looked at her tenderly: "Don't be afraid, they are all fake."

"This female ghost looks too ugly." Li Yuan patted her chest. Before she could finish her words, she saw another woman. A bad face appeared. "Ah..."

She shrank into He Min's arms.

He Min couldn't laugh or cry.

"So don't watch it?"

"No. This drama has won many awards. I want to learn."

At the end of the drama, Li Yuan was already shaking with fright. He Min held her all the time. Even if it was late, there was no urge.

The room is very quiet. After the movie ended, He Min turned off the TV.

"I can do it." Li Yuan broke free from He Min's arms. "Thank you just now. It's really shameful."

"You are so afraid of supernatural movies, can you still shoot in the future?" He Min actually talked about professional topics when he felt embarrassed.

Such a transfer would not embarrass Li Yuan. You can also think of her as a good student who is obviously afraid of supernatural films but still muster the courage to study.

"It's getting late, I have to go back." Li Yuan stood up.

"Aren't you afraid?" He Min raised his eyebrows.

"Scared! I'll go downstairs to sleep with Sister Zhu." Just as Li Yuan was about to leave, He Min took her wrist. She looked at him suspiciously: "What's wrong?"

"I told you to give you resources. This drama will be finished soon. I have a few scripts here, you pick one." He Min said.

"Now?" Li Yuan looked at the clock on the wall. "Tomorrow! Good night."