Chapter 12: The sedan chair sent to the wrong bridal chamber (12)

Li Yuan stood in front of the mirror, looking at the strawberry print on her neck, a smile flashed in her eyes.

"It's a bad wolf."

This bad wolf is easy to deal with, and it's progressing smoothly now. So, it's time to prepare for side missions.

There are two tasks for her, one is to make Chen Yichen happy and get a lot of energy from him. The second is to make Chen Yibo fall in love and regret his original decision.

After being worked by Chen Yichen for a month, she finally thought that there were still side quests that had not been solved. Taking advantage of the man's recent official duties, he must start preparations.

"Madam, do you want to go out for shopping?" Qing Ru asked when seeing Li Yuan getting dressed.

"I'll go to the study to read." Li Yuan said: "If you feel bored, just stay in the room. I will be back soon."

"The slave and maid accompany his wife." Qing Ru led Li Yuan to the study.

Li Yuan picked a book from the shelf and found a place to sit down and read it. Qing Ru was waiting for tea next to her. Li Yuan looked at it for a while, then saw Qing Ru standing and dozing off, she couldn't help but laughed: "I said earlier that you don't need to be with you. Who doesn't know about your problem of wanting to sleep when you see a book?"

Qingru vomited. Tongue: "But the slave and maid have to serve the wife."

"I don't have to serve here. How do I read the book when you are dangling here? Let's go! You go to the garden to pick some fresh flowers, and we will make flower cakes later. .Don't bother me now, let me watch quietly for a while."

"Yes. The slave and maidservant will come here to find his wife later?" Qing Ru asked.

"Okay." Li Yuan nodded and waved: "Go! You are dozing off here, and I want to doze off too."

Summer is scorching. Li Yuan read the book for a while, feeling the heat, she lifted the clothes on her chest, revealing her white neck.

"No, it's too hot." After looking around, she took off her coat without seeing anyone else.

As soon as she took off her coat, and then came by the wind in front of the window, she immediately felt cool.

At this moment she was wearing a single shirt, and her graceful figure immediately appeared. Especially the big breasts on the chest are so full that people want to knead well.

In the eyes of Chen Yibo, who had just entered the door, the scene was vivid, and it stirred up all the craziness he had suppressed these days.

If I knew that she was such a stunner before, maybe it wouldn't be where she is now. People were saying that the young lady couldn't even get out of bed for a month, and every day she was fucked and barked by the rough man Chen Yichen, and the sound made the cats in the house spring up early.

Those words always appeared in his ears, and he couldn't ignore them. He has always been a restrained person, but only recently discovered that he hadn't restrained before, but because he hadn't met such a fairy to make him crazy. Because of this charming fairy, he pressed Tang Yujiao for several rounds every night.

But only he knew that he was fucking Tang Yujiao, but what he thought was the picture of the woman and Chen Yichen in the carriage.

I really want to do this to her too.

Chen Yibo took a deep breath and strode over.

Li Yuan raised her head when she heard the footsteps, and a surprised expression flashed in her eyes when she saw the man walking by.

" Second uncle don't need to do the errands?" Second uncle...

Chen Yibo was stiff.

Hearing her voice and this title, he had already hardened.

Li Yuan suddenly remembered that she took off her coat, her cheeks flushed. She grabbed the clothes next to her and said ashamed: "The weather is too hot, so... you turn around first."

Chen Yibo raised a gentle smile and looked at her with affectionate eyes.

"Do you need to see things like this between you and me? Since it's hot, don't wear it. Beware of heat stroke." Chen Yibo took the clothes from her.

The finger touched the back of Li Yuan's hand. Suddenly, a current snorted appeared. He seemed to be about to burn.