Chapter 116: When the end of the world comes(31)

Mayor Xi is a rigorous middle-aged man. But there is one thing that no one knows, that is strict wife control.

Mayor Xi, who has always been domineering and serious, has no temper in front of his gentle wife. As long as what the wife says is right.

In the evening, Xi Jia hosted a banquet for Zuo Haolin and others.

Zuo Haolin sat uprightly under the mayor Xi's sharp look.

"Your surname is Zuo? Who is Zuo Chi?"

Zuo Haolin replied earnestly: "It's your father."

Mayor Xi frowned, "It turned out to be his son."

Li Yuan noticed Mayor Xi's eyes when he looked at Zuo Haolin. Even more dissatisfied, guessing is not very good.

"You came to my house for dinner, didn't you tell your dad?"

Zuo Haolin replied: "He led soldiers out to kill zombies, and didn't come back."

"Well, zombies have become more and more rampant recently, and that old thing does go out to kill all day long. Zombie." Mayor Xi said indifferently: "Let's eat!" The others secretly squeezed a cold sweat for their captain.

Look, this is not so good!

It has long been heard that the military and the political are always in disagreement, but now it does not seem to be a rumor.

Mrs. Xi looked at Qiu Li curiously.

"Your surname is Qiu, do you know Qiu Jun?"

Qiu Li stopped his chopsticks, wiped the corners of his mouth with a napkin, and replied, "That's my eldest brother."

"Ah? Are you Qiu Jun's younger brother?" Mrs. Xi was surprised and turned to face. Mayor Xi said: "Remember Qiu Jun? It's my aunt's son-in-law."

After talking to Mayor Xi, he said to Qiu Li : "I think you look a little like Qiu Jun, so guess if you are related. , I didn't expect to be a brother. But..." At this point, Mrs. Xi was a little sad.

"None of them survived. If you don't dislike it, this will be your home in the future. If you want to live alone, we can also arrange a place for you."

Qiu Li hesitated.

"Actually, I used to be an entertainer. If I live alone, it might be a little inconvenient. If you don't bother..."

"Don't bother, don't bother. We only have two children in our family, so I think it's deserted!"

Li Yuan Blinking his eyes, he looked at Xi Yanxi who was opposite.

"Brother, you are disgusted."

Xi Yanxi said angrily: "Don't tell me anything."

"Mom dissatisfied means you don't find a girlfriend yet. It's best to get married now and have a baby. "

Come on! It's the end of the world. Even your own safety is a problem. You are still getting married and having children. Are you stupid?" Xi Yanxi put a carrot into her bowl. "This is a new variety planted by several wood-type and earth-type abilities. It is different from the radish before the end of the world. Now it’s good to eat if you have it."

"Xiao Yu." Mrs. Xi complained a few words, and put it again. The spear pointed at Li Yuan. "Aren't you and Yuchen in the same city? Where are the others?"

After that, they were a little worried.

Based on her knowledge of her daughter, it is impossible to leave Luo Yuchen and come back alone. Unless...

something happened to Luo Yuchen.

Li Yuan knew that she would fall out with Luo's family sooner or later, so she might as well give them a vaccination now.

"Luo Yuchen has someone else. Don't mention what's between me and him in the future. We're done."

"What?" Xi Yanxi had the most violent reaction. "Is that kid tired of living? You are such a good girl who doesn't know how to cherish it, so he dare to cheat?"

"We are not married again. What kind of cheating? I can only say that people have great skills and look down on me as an old woman, so I choose The girl student started."

Li Yuan curled her lips.

"Is there any misunderstanding?" Mrs. Xi frowned. "That kid grew up as we watched. It wasn't like that before!"