Chapter 2: The sedan chair sent to the wrong bridal chamber (2)

From this plot, it can be seen that the original owner is also a victim. She did nothing wrong. If you have to say that there is something wrong, it is blocking the way of the heroine.

The marriage is hers, it's okay to want to get it back. What's more, the original owner has long liked Chen Yibo, so she was so angry when she saw the bridegroom become Chen Yichen.

However, she is not a heroine, and she does not have a heroine halo. The talented Chen Yibo saw the bride become the first beauty Tang Yujiao, and the two soon fell in love. The original owner was just an ordinary boudoir girl, and the most courageous thing she did since she was young is to make trouble in Chen Mansion. But just such a gaffe, it gained a reputation for being stubborn and self-willed. The original owner also fought for it later, and wanted Chen Yibo to love her a little, even if only a little bit, but Tang Yujiao was the only one in Chen Yibo's heart.

Since her mission target is Chen Yichen, Li Yuan certainly won't make a fuss about Chen Mansion like the original owner. Chen Yibo and Tang Yujiao will be wrong, and so can she. I just don't know whether Chen Yichen, who is like a background board in the original plot, is willing to cooperate with her performance.

Boom! The door was pushed open, and a figure walked in.

Li Yuan looked under the hijab and saw a pair of men's feet.

Immediately after the hijab was lifted, a lot of light suddenly appeared in front of her. Her eyes flickered and she closed her eyes instinctively.

silence.

The person opposite does not speak.

She opened her eyes and looked over, raised her head, and saw a cold face.

As the rumors say, there is a hideous scar on his face. However, he is not ugly. If there is no such scar, he must be a very handsome man. Even with that scar, it is still not ugly. It just looks fierce.

He is tall and strong, with wolves eyes and extremely hostile spirits. In this age of weak writing as beauty, he cannot be called a handsome man. However, she likes it.

"Are you going to stand like this all the time? My neck hurts." Li Yuan said softly, her clear eyes full of resentment.

Chen Yichen raised his eyebrows, the fierce light in his eyes narrowed somewhat.

She is not afraid of him?

Didn’t she say that she didn’t want to marry him? But looking at this charming look, it didn't seem to be reluctant at all.

At this time, Chen Yichen didn't know that the bride in front of him was not his own bride. Even if his fiancée is known as the first beauty, he has never seen her face. Occasionally I met him outside, and colleagues around me teased him, and he never even glanced at her. In his opinion, women are not as interesting as the sword in his hand.

For the first time, he looked at the bride in front of him seriously, and then found that it was pleasing to the eye.

"You take off my phoenix crown, my neck is about to break." Li Yuan knew that Chen Yichen's temperament was rather dull, and she had to take the initiative to attack. Otherwise they could face each other tonight without talking.

Chen Yichen took off the phoenix crown on her head.

Li Yuan suddenly breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's much more comfortable. Thank you husband."

Chen Yichen was taken aback for a moment.

Husband...

This title is really new.

However, he didn't hate it at all.

Li Yuan stood up and looked at Chen Yichen in front of her, her cheeks shyly: "Husband...Should we drink a cup of wine?"

Chen Yichen's eyes darkened.

He stood up with her and strode to the table.

The corners of Li Yuan's mouth rose.

Chen Yichen poured two glasses of wine and handed one to Li Yuan. The latter took it, took his hand, blushing and drank.

After a glass of wine, the heat is coming.

The glass of wine left on the wedding night usually adds some fun things. What's more, the people behind the scenes who urged the change of relatives wished that they were done soon, so the weight inside was greatly increased.

Chen Yichen looked at the woman whose cheeks were as beautiful as the morning glow, and his eyes were full of complexity.

The legendary first beauty is indeed well-deserved. Seeing her face is like a bright moon, her figure is graceful and charming like a fairy, and her affectionate eyes even hook her soul.

He swallowed.

So hot.

Good job.

——————