Chapter 83: The men after Qiying (60) HHHH

A coquettish groans came from the room intermittently. The man's low growl and the woman's groan are like the strongest aphrodisiac in the world, causing the two men sitting in the living room to have a physical reaction. It's just that the two seem to refuse to admit defeat, one watching TV casually, and the other playing mobile phone casually.

Until the sound inside stopped, the two men looked in the direction of the bedroom.

Click! Su Zefeng wore underwear and walked out holding Li Yuan in a suspender nightdress.

"There is no hot water in the bathroom inside. Who of you go to the bathroom of the guest room to put some water in, let the baby take a bath."

He Min stood up. Lan Yicheng took a step slower. Seeing He Min went first, he sat back again.

There was a splash of water from the bathroom.

Li Yuan was tossed so hard that she didn't even want to lift her finger.

Su Zefeng, the beast, was jealous because she agreed to He Min's marriage proposal, and has tossed her for three hours since returning. Who made her take care of it? Only follow him.

"I just discussed with my baby, we will go abroad to get married." Su Zefeng said.

Lan Yicheng looked at him: "What do you mean?"

"Linlin is ours. It is impossible for one person to monopolize her husband's name. Let's find a small country to get married. There can be polyandry."

He Min just let go. The water comes out.

Of course he is not happy. Li Yuan has agreed to his marriage proposal. He is her righteous fiancé and will be her husband in the future. Now that such a decision is made, it is his interests that are lost.

However, facing Li Yuan, he didn't want to embarrass her.

"I can agree. However, each of them will be four months later. During the four months that belong to me, you can't bother."

"Okay." Lan Yicheng and Su Zefeng couldn't ask for it .

"I'll take Linlin to take a bath." He Min hugged Li Yuan.

"I'll help." Lan Yicheng followed in.

Just entering the bathroom, Lan Yicheng helped Li Yuan take off his clothes.

He Min put Li Yuan into the water.

Li Yuan lay in the bathtub and allowed two men to apply shower gel to her.

Moving from the neck down, one stayed at the tits and the other hovered at the flower cave.

At first, I washed it seriously. Li Yuan enjoys the service of two people, and it feels more comfortable.

However, she soon discovered that the two had become irregular.

Lan Yicheng inserted his finger into the flower hole, thrusting along the stream of water. Also dig out the semen inside.

He Min rubbed her tits, first gently, then heavier and heavier.

"You..." Li Yuan opened her eyes. "Don't do this, I'm almost exhausted."

"You don't have to do anything, just enjoy it." He Min kissed her lips.

Li Yuan twisted her sore waist and cursed in her heart: Liar​​. This enjoyment is life-threatening.

The breathing of the two men is getting heavier.

Li Yuan knew that she couldn't hide it today.

They had been listening for so long just now, and their bodies had already reacted. With their usual fighting power, if they don't feel good, today will definitely be endless.

"Hmm..."

Lan Yicheng fished Li Yuan out of the bathtub. Then turn on the shower next to her to wash the bubbles on her body.

The clothes of the two men were also wet and they simply took off.

Li Yuan clung to He Min's neck, enjoying the touch of the two men.

"Um...Cheng..."

"Baby, is Su Zefeng's cock too small to be seen? Why hasn't your flowet been inserted for so long? I just stuck a finger in and got sucked

"Fuck ." Su Zefeng in the living room: "..." Fuck me!

What is his dick so small that you can't see it?

Should he go in now and let him see his'big' cock?