Chapter 94: When the end of the world comes (9)

Qiao Lingyang ponders for a moment. Li Yuan had already demonstrated her strength just now, and she was certain that that woman was not a vase and would not be a drag on him.

Seeing that she didn't drop the brothers in the middle, it shows that she is a good person. Strength and character are very important in the last days, and it should be no problem to walk with them.

Thinking of this, he said: "Okay."

"Everyone, can we join in?" The gangsters got together and said a few words, pushing one of the gangsters out to talk.

Qiao Lingyang looked at them mockingly: "Do we look like saints?"

It was like this just now, and now I want to walk with them. What are you kidding me?

With their character, they might cut a knife in the back anytime. You must guard against zombies before, and then against villains. You don't think you died fast enough, right?

The gangsters are resentful. But in the face of absolute strength, they dare not make trouble anymore. The end of Huang Da is a warning. They dare not touch the mold again.

The supplies in the commissary are very rich. After being hungry for a few days, the survivors were full.

When night fell, the whole city was in darkness. But the cry of zombies outside has never stopped.

There are three groups of people in the commissary, each staying in its own area and will not disturb each other.

Li Yuan, Song Wen and Meng Huan sat behind the shelf. Song Wen and Meng Huan protected Li Yuan in the middle. It's not that Li Yuan's strength needs their protection, but Li Yuan has always been a woman, and Song Wen and Meng Huan protected her out of gentlemanly demeanor. Knowing people, knowing faces and not knowing the heart, who knows what other people will do? The precautions are always correct.

The next morning, everyone woke up one after another.

The gangsters found two bags in the canteen and stuffed them with the daily necessities in the store. They act fast, and they almost pick bread and mineral water.

Song Wen and Meng Huan's backpacks were lost on the way to escape. They don't have backpacks, they just find the largest plastic bag and stuff them into it.

Li Yuan carried a backpack in disguise. While taking things from the shelf, she threw them into the storeroom.

The warehouse given to her by the system seemed to be the size of a room, but after putting things in it, she discovered that it was infinite. In other words, as long as you dare to throw it inside, it will line up neatly for you, and even automatically survive classification.

Yesterday she stayed in the warehouse for a while and emptied the stock in half. It's not that I can't pretend, but that I don't want to attract other people's attention.

"Lin Lin, what are you doing?" The male doctor wearing glasses saw Lin Lin standing motionless in front of the shelf and asked.

Lin Lin's cheeks were red.

"I know that supplies should be loaded now, but..." The male doctor looked at the sanitary napkin in front of him with a clear expression.

"This thing is also very important. The hearing and smell of zombies are very sensitive. For you women, those days of the month are the most dangerous. Besides, even in the last days, you cannot control your physiology. This thing It is necessary. You should accept it."

"Thank you, Doctor Fang." Lin Lin looked at him gratefully.

The nurse next to him said: "Unexpectedly, in the end times, Doctor Fang still likes Lin Lin."

"He likes Lin Lin for three years. Only that little girl can't tell. In this gloomy end times, they are the only colors."

Li Yuan It was installed after a while. After all, we have to leave a way for the people behind. There will be other opportunities next, so don't worry.