Chapter 18: The sedan chair sent to the wrong bridal chamber (18)

Li Yuan and Tang Yujiao were in the room talking about which shop had more beautiful clothes and which shop had more unique jewelry. After speaking, I said where the scenery is better and where the poetry club is more interesting.

Li Yuan looked at the sky outside and stood up: "It's getting late, I have to go back to my room."

"Can I find my sister-in-law tomorrow? Chatting with my sister-in-law today, time flies so fast. On weekdays, I always feel like a year. To say that I’m not afraid of my sister’s jokes, today is my happiest day after marrying for so long. I should have heard of it. Our courtyard is not peaceful in your courtyard. My heart is quite bitter."

Li Yuan smiled "Okay! I'll come to play with you tomorrow."

"Then I'll make tea, prepare snacks and wait for my sister." Tang Yujiao laughed. "I'll send my sister-in-law out."

"No need." Li Yuan smiled lightly: "It's not far away, don't have to be so troublesome. Look at this time, the second master should be back soon, and you have to wait on him!"

"Where is he? Need me to serve him? Presumably the concubine's room will serve him better." Tang Yujiao finished with a bitter smile. "Look at me, I'm gaffe."

Li Yuan walked out of the yard, just in time with Chen Yibo who came in. When the latter saw her, a look of surprise flashed in his eyes.

Li Yuan nodded: "Second Uncle."

Chen Yibo looked at Li Yuan's perfect face and graceful figure. The nightmare of these days appeared again. He swallowed, "Why don't my sister sit for a while?"

"Husband is coming back soon. I have to prepare hot tea for him." Li Yuan smiled. "Second uncle, come in! My younger siblings are waiting for you!"

"Okay." A sad expression flashed in Chen Yibo's eyes.

If he hadn't changed relatives, she would be waiting for him now. How could such a stunning beauty be handed over to Chen Yichen stupidly in the past?

How does Chen Yichen's rude and reckless man know how to pity Xiangxiyu? Such a flower is really stuck on the cow dung.

Chen Yibo entered the main courtyard.

"Madam, the second master is here." The maid hurried into the main room and said to Tang Yujiao.

Tang Yujiao stood up and looked towards the door. Sure enough, Chen Yibo was walking in.

"Husband." Tang Yujiao greeted her.

Chen Yibo let Tang Yujiao wait on her to change her clothes. After changing his clothes, he sat down

and drank tea: "Sister-in-law has been here?" "Yes! My sister-in-law and I talked very happily." Tang Yujiao looked down. "Speaking of which we are quite sorry for her. I thought she would blame us. I didn't expect her temper to be so good. Listening to her, the eldest brother treated her very well, and she had a very happy life. That way I can rest assured. Otherwise, I always feel guilty in my heart."

Chen Yibo's face is ugly: "Big brother has a bad temper. If there is anything that doesn't suit him, his methods are not something ordinary people can bear."

"Sister-in-law, there are a few men in the world who don't Do you like it? How can you give up your eldest brother? Don’t blame yourself too much.” Tang Yujiao said, “But I will also pay attention to her situation. I will often ask her to come over to play. If the eldest brother is really bad for her, we will find a way to help her. "

This night, Chen Yibo stayed in the main courtyard. Tang Yujiao felt Chen Yibo's enthusiasm and did not stop all night. However...

"Mayfair... I was wrong... You are mine..." At the moment of Guan Jian, Chen Yibo sprinkled the seeds into Tang Yujiao's womb. At the same time, his uncontrollable emotions made him speak out what was in his heart. He bowed his head and saw Tang Yujiao who looked like a ghost.