Chapter 10: The sedan chair sent to the wrong bridal chamber (10)

The belt is untied, and the clothes are opened, revealing the perfect fragrant shoulders.

The big white rabbit on her chest was wrapped in two pieces of cloth, unlike the red bellyband she used to wear. Seeing this strange thing, his eyes flashed with surprise.

Li Yuan embarrassedly blocked her chest.

She really wasn't used to wearing the ancient bellyband, it felt like she didn't wear it, so she made her own bra and underwear.

"Husband..."

Chen Yichen lowered his head and bit the half-naked breast. Pull down the bra, revealing the little red cherry, which is contained.

"Hmm..."

Li Yuan shook her whole body, and warm liquid came out of her body.

"Really sensitive. I haven't played for a few days, is it itchy?" Chen Yichen looked up and saw a pair of misty eyes.

The red lips were very gorgeous, like a kiss, wriggling from time to time, holding his lower lip.

"Zhen Sao."

One hand hugged her, the other hand reached into the skirt, found the flower stamen, and inserted it in.

"Ah..."

Chen Yichen's breathing deepened a bit.

Huhu...

"A lot of water."

"Husband..." Li Yuan moved uncomfortably. "Hmm...Hmm..."

"Is it itchy?" Chen Yichen's eyes were like stars, bright in the darkness. "Your husband's insertion makes you feel uncomfortable?"

Li Yuan bit her lip and moaned low, her eyes full of longing and begging.

"I took it out without telling me." As he said, he pulled out the long fingers.

"Don't... husband..." Li Yuan's eyes were full of accusations. "You are really necrotic."

Chen Yichen raised his eyebrows and lowered his head to hold another small cherry. He kept sucking and kneading, but didn't get the stamens anymore.

A lot of water ran down her body, making her empty and uncomfortable. She really wanted something to fill it up, hold it open, fiddle with it.

But the bad guy teased her deliberately, just unwilling to satisfy her desire.

"Husband, I want you... Can you insert it like just now? Husband... It's so uncomfortable..."

Chen Yichen felt that he was about to burst.

Yulong poked her ass, wishing to poke a hole there.

Seeing the woman in his arms making a commotion, he resisted the urge to rectify her on the spot and swallowed.

"Want? Take out your husband's big cock."

Li Yuan glanced at him with a pity, and touched the hard object under her ass.

Moved her butt, holding the hard cock, feeling the body becoming more and more empty.

I really want to just insert it like this.

"Sit in by yourself."

"Bad guy." Li Yuan pouted and complained, but she leaned her body and sat down facing him.

Holding his cock, aiming at her own stamen, bury it bit by bit.

"Um..."

"Oh... so cool..."