Chapter 69: The Men After Qiying (46)

Li Yuan realized that the two had negotiated for Su Zefeng.

At this time, she absolutely couldn't admit that there was anything between her and Su Zefeng. If you admit it, you will be tossed even harder.

"I have nothing to explain." Holding Lan Yicheng's neck, she said coquettishly: "Brother Cheng, I'm so tired. Would you like to accompany you another day?"

"Baby, just lie down, we won't let you get tired. Yes." Lan Yicheng pecked Li Yuan's red lips.

Li Yuan scoffed: "You have a ghost only if I believe in you."

Forget it! Can't escape, only face it.

She clamped Lan Yicheng's waist and rubbed his cheek: "Then you have to be gentle with them.I am afraid of pain."

He Min took off his shirt and untied his belt.

Click the card! The voice echoed in the room.

Li Yuan looked at He Min, and saw that he was serious, but she was a little guilty for some reason.

"Min..."

Not long after, the voice of love between men and women came from the room.

The two men knew her too well and knew her sensitive points very well. Li Yuan was soon led by them into the ocean of lust.

However, she soon noticed something was wrong.

Open your eyes and look in the direction of the door. I saw Su Zefeng standing there gloomily, his eyes full of angry flames.

He looked at her mockingly, his eyes flashed with indifference, and he turned to leave.

Li Yuan frowned and pushed away the Lan Yicheng that was pressing on her.

"Linlin..."

Lan Yicheng was unhappy.

It was Guan Jian's moment, and she actually pushed him directly away. I believe that no man will be happy.

"Whose idea?"

This is a high-end community, where people who are rich or expensive live. Without the permission of the host's family, the guard would not let Su Zefeng in.

He Min kissed her lips to stop Li Yuan's angry questioning.

Lan Yicheng took the opportunity to intervene, and a fierce penetration made Li Yuan snorted like a cat.

"Linlin, isn't it enough for you to have us? Why do you want Su Zefeng to join in?"

Lan Yicheng's voice was aggrieved.

Originally,'Fu Linlin' belonged to him alone, because he was so arrogant when he was young and didn't know how to show weakness, so Fu Linlin was snatched away by that bastard. Now it's hard to coax it off, and He Min shares another piece of the pie.

He Min forget it. Originally,'Fu Linlin' decided to stay with him. If Lan Yicheng did not compromise, he would not even have the opportunity to be by her side. He Min thinks the same. He is not willing to share with others. However, Lan Yicheng has a very important position in the heart of'Fu Linlin'. He wants to have her, he can only compromise with reality.

But the two men had agreed to three chapters long ago. Never let other men appear in the emotional world of 'Fu Linlin'. Su Zefeng must find a way to make him retreat. And the easiest way is to let him know that Fu Linlin's emotional life cannot tolerate others.

Su Zefeng walked out of the community and got into the car.

The agent saw that his expression was not right, and asked cautiously: "Did you see Fu Ying Queen?"

Su Zefeng's mind showed the scene he had just seen.

He knew that the two men were deliberate. Otherwise, he wouldn't enter the community so easily, let alone close the door, just waiting for him to enter the scene.

However, there is one thing that cannot be ignored, and that is-this is true.

"Don't mention her to me in the future." The agent hurriedly told Rao: "Okay. Our five o'clock in the afternoon flight is now three o'clock, and we must go to the airport."