Chapter 75: The Men After Qiying (52) HHHH

Li Yuan groaned: "Who loses and who wins don't you know! What are you proud of?"

"Then let's try it." Su Zefeng said, banging the meat. Pull it out, and then insert it fiercely.

This time he encountered Li Yuan's flower core, which made Li Yuan scream.

"Ah..." As soon as Li Yuan was stimulated, the flower points quickly contracted.

"Hi!" Su Zefeng opened Li Yuan's leg and looked at the delicate flowers. "Hold it so tightly, do you really like your brother's cock?"

Li Yuan groaned: "Well...has the ability...to fight directly to see who is defeated first. What is the ability to play with your mind?"

"Okay, this but you said it." Su Zefeng stopped talking, and stretched her legs apart to prevent her from pinching him deliberately.

In this competition of men's and women's melee, he won't be outdone. Su Zefeng tried his best to thrust her tender meat, and Li Yuan clamped his cock when she caught the opportunity.

This lasted for half an hour, and the two were so tired that Li Yuan was finally defeated.

"No way...it's coming...ah..."

Sweat dripped from Su Zefeng's forehead. Seeing that Li Yuan had an orgasm, he speeded up, making Li Yuan even more stimulated after the orgasm.

"Ah... slow down... no... so sour... good brother... you won... can I give up, okay? No more... not coming..."

Su Zefeng was proud, but didn't let her off. . Today he insisted on letting her know who to listen to in bed.

"From now on, if I want to fuck you, you just lie down obediently and pull your harassment away so that I can hear you?"

Su Zefeng, who speaks vulgar words, has a gangster temperament, but his good-looking face sets off his behavior. , There is a kind of handsome ruffian.

Li Yuan was so fucked by him that she had no time to speak. She gasped hard, feeling the messy cock thrusting hard at her.

Su Zefeng quickly thrust dozens of times, and finally shot the semen out.

The two embraced tightly.

Li Yuan felt the dampness under her body and groaned: "I got a stinky sweat, and everyone will know what we did later. How do you let me see people?"

The clothes on the floor were crumpled. And her makeup and hairstyle have long been messed up. At this time, she didn't dare to go out again. Only wait for the others to leave.

"Your agent should have prepared spare clothes for you?" Su Zefeng picked up his shirt and put it on.

There was a lot of semen on his pants, and he couldn't wear it anymore. If someone takes pictures of the two at this time, no matter how good the public relations are, there is no way to defend them.

"I'll call Sister Zhu." Li Yuan dialed Zhu Qiaohui's number. "Sister Zhu, please take my spare dress upstairs. I'm in the lounge. In addition, you can tell King Su's agent and ask him to find a suit."

There was no response from the other end of the phone for a while.

Li Yuan had a bad feeling: "Sister Zhu?"

"Heh!" He Min's voice sounded. "Baby, it seems that you are having a good time."

Li Yuan shook her hand and her expression became tangled.

Su Zefeng saw something, grabbed the phone from her, and said to the phone: "This woman belongs to me. The last name is He, we have our own ability."

"Okay, I accept your challenge." He Min finished. , Threw the phone to Zhu Qiaohui, who was shivering nearby.

"Hey..." Zhu Qiaohui said: "Linlin, it was picked up by Actor He just now. I didn't hear what you said. Is there anything wrong with you?"