Chapter 8: The sedan chair sent to the wrong bridal chamber (8)

Chen Yichen grabbed Li Yuan's wrist and strode in.

Tang Yujiao looked at the back of the two and said to Chen Yibo next to him: "Bo Lang, is your eldest brother angry?"

Chen Yibo smiled gently at Tang Yujiao: "Fool, are you going to marry him because he is angry? You? Now it’s mine."

Tang Yujiao looked embarrassed: "Bo Lang, what nonsense are you talking about? Of course I am yours. All this life is yours."

When Chen Yichen and Li Yuan walked into the door, everyone His sight stayed on them. Those eyes were malicious, like poisonous snakes in human skin, spitting out letters and looking at them, their eyes were cold and vicious.

Chen Yibo and Tang Yujiao also followed in. These gazes changed immediately, just like the spring after winter snow, when the ice and snow melt and only spring is left.

"Since all are here, let's talk about sending the wrong bridal chamber this time." Jing Anhou looked at the two new couples. "What do you think?"

Tang Yujiao and Li Yuan are brides, and it is not their turn to speak. Jing'an Hou did not ask them for this. A woman is an accessory, and destiny is in the hands of a man. Their life and death also depend on the meaning of Chen Yichen and Chen Yibo.

"Big brother, no one expected such an oolong. But the matter is over, and we have no other choice. For the two families to look good, we only have to find a better reason. But also from this matter. It can be seen that our marriage is already doomed. It is better to comply with the fate." Chen Yibo said.

Chen Yichen sneered, "Is it destined, I will find out. If I know that someone dares to calculate me, he will definitely make him die."

"Asshole thing, can you talk nonsense about this? What is life better than death? Jing Anhou stared at Chen Yichen and said, "Isn't Ms. Ruan family worthy of you?"

Chen Yichen looked at Li Yuan beside him.

Li Yuan pouted, her eyes full of resentment.

He softened his eyes, grabbed her hand, and held her in his arms: "This is my woman, and my woman is naturally protected by me. In addition, I am just here to inform you that from today onwards, if anyone dares to provoke her My woman, the snake cave that I haven't used for a long time is his place. My woman is weak, so don't look for her because of the bad rules of serving tea every day. She didn't come to the door by marrying others. There is this Energetic, it's better to raise your body and give birth to a son for me."

"You! You filial piety. Shouldn't she please her mother-in-law when she marries to the Chen family?" Jing Anhou said in a spirited voice.

"The emperor once personally praised my loyalty and filial piety, and Lord Hou said that I was not filial. Does this mean that the emperor's golden words are wrong?" Chen Yichen's mouth curled slightly.

"You! You! Get out of me. Benhou doesn't want to see you." Jing Anhou grabbed the tea cup next to him and smashed it hard.

Chen Yichen waved down his sleeves, and the tea cup flew up, hitting a pillar next to him, and all of a sudden, debris splashed.

"Ah!" Tang Yujiao exclaimed.

Chen Yibo quickly asked, "Did you hurt?"

At this moment, Chen Yichen walked out the door with his arms around Li Yuan. What to offer tea? There is no need at all. Jing Anhou was so angry that he blew his nose and stared, but he couldn't help it.

Li Yuan looked at the man beside her.

He exudes an aura of darkness, as if he had just crawled out of the palace of the Hades. When she looked over, he softened his expression again.

"We don't respect tea, is this really good?" Li Yuan asked.

"Do you want to kneel down and gnaw at those people?" Chen Yichen was unhappy.

"No. I'm just worried that others will make irresponsible remarks. That's not good for your reputation." Li Yuan shook her head.

"Does this general care?" Chen Yichen pinched her delicate cheek. "After they come to you, you can say that you are unwell, don't bother. Don't be fooled by them. If you are injured, don't blame me for not warning you."

"What did my husband say, how do I listen. I listen. Husband’s."