Chapter 58: The Men After Qiying (35)

Gu Zihuan saw this situation and knew that Li Yuan would not go with him. The broker can’t do anything else. I haven’t heard of anything unreliable about her. I have to forget it today, and I will find that woman to clear the ledger another day.

"Let's go." Gu Zihuan left with the secretary.

Su Zefeng looked at Zhu Qiaohui: "She is drunk, take her away early!"

"Okay." Zhu Qiaohui nodded. "Thank you really just now, Actor Su." When Li Yuan returned home, she was completely confused. When He Min wasn't there, Lan Yicheng saw her so drunk and didn't want to bully her.

When she woke up the next day, Li Yuan looked at the familiar room and rubbed her aching head.

"How did I get back last night?"

Lan Yicheng sat next to deal with documents. Hearing her words, he snorted: "You should be thankful that your agent is a reliable agent, or you don't know if you are sold. Is it better? Breakfast is ready. Get up and eat something quickly."

Li Yuan walked down barefoot .

Lan Yicheng frowned and hugged her.

"Don't you know your own body? These few days are your menstrual period. You can't take care of your body like this."

Li Yuan hugged Lan Yicheng's neck and said coquettishly: "Brother Cheng is the best. Even me. I know her menstrual period, and I have forgotten it myself!"

"Little unscrupulous." Lan Yicheng pecked the corner of her mouth. "So do you want to accompany me today? Hmm..." "How do you want me to accompany?" Li Yuan held her neck with one hand, and leaned her other hand down.

"What is the little bad girl thinking? I mean going out shopping. Although I also like to accompany you like this, you have been working so hard recently, haven't you relaxed for a long time?" He is not Liu Xiahui. If you seduce him, don't blame him. Can't spare her. It's rare to relax, he even wants to find a place to date her like before.

Li Yuan heard him say this, retracted her claws, and said, "Okay! Listen to you. It's just that I can be easily recognized even if I pretend to be. Why don't we go to the movies! Remember? We have a movie we haven't finished watching. . It was a pity back then, now make up for it.”

Back then, when the career of'Fu Linlin' was on the rise, various schedules were filled. Lan Yicheng also always works. When'Fu Linlin' was free, Lan Yicheng was not free.

Lan Yicheng once bought two movie tickets, but "Fu Linlin" was injured while filming and stayed in the hospital for half a month. Then he bought it again. As a result... the two always pass by for various reasons. So that movie became a pity for the two. Now that they are together again, they should make up for that regret.

Ding Ding Ding! The phone rang.

Li Yuan switched on the phone.

The number above is a strange number.

"Hey..."

"Fu Linlin, you actually blocked me." Gu Zihuan's voice came from the other end of the phone. "Are you not wanting what you left at home?"

Li Yuan raised the corners of her mouth when she heard Gu Zihuan's voice.

The prey is hooked.

She faintly said: "What is it?"

Gu Zihuan's voice suddenly felt a little guilty.

"It's what you left at home."

"If it's important, send it over! If it's not important, please throw it in the trash can. Thank you."

"Don't you want other things, and Mimi?" Gu Zihuan saw her preparing. Hang up the phone, speaking with anxiety.

Mimi is a stray cat adopted by Li Yuan when she is bored. The cat has a disabled eye, so it is always bullied by other cats.

After hanging up the phone, Li Yuan was a little embarrassed. She hugged Lan Yicheng's neck and said coquettishly: "I'm going to Gu's house."