Chapter 111: When the end of the world comes(26) HHHH

"It hurts..."

Li Yuan pushed Zuo Haolin.

"Asshole, be gentle, this is the first time..."

Zuo Haolin snorted.

The cock went into the nectar, and the fiery feeling made him want to scream. But he hasn't recovered his human state yet, only biting his lip to endure.

When the meat stick broke through the barrier, Li Yuan collapsed, and Zuo Haolin stopped.

Both of them were panting.

Too tight.

The virgin blood splashed on the meat stick, spreading from the meat stick, to Zuo Haolin's entire body, and finally the brain position, which finally regained its vitality.

Li Yuan noticed it. Zuo Haolin's body is no longer stiff, but also has some warmth.

"Are you all right?"

Zuo Haolin's eyes changed from gray to normal pupil color, only deeper, as if he wanted to suck her in.

He did not answer Li Yuan's words, but began to act slowly.

"Hmm..." Li Yuan frowned.

The pain of breaking melons is particularly uncomfortable. If possible, she really didn't want to endure a break every time she came to the world.

But soon, the nectar became more and more moist, and the pain became less and less.

Zuo Haolin lowered his head and bit the nipple.

When he was sure that Li Yuan was enjoying more and more, his movements became faster and faster.

"Um... so comfortable... great... Zuo Haolin... you bastard... didn't you... uh... pretending?"

Zuo Haolin did not respond to Li Yuan.

Although I don't know why he wants to do this, it is certain that he likes such benefits.

However, is this girl's taste too strong? I don't usually see how special it is to him. When he became a zombie, he actually gave him his body.

If he knew he was not a zombie, would he not have this benefit?

Therefore, for this benefit, nothing can be said today.

Flop! Flop! Flop!

Every time Zuo Haolin inserted it to the deepest point, he pulled it out quickly. Although it was only the most primitive posture, his movements were wild, like that beast, and Li Yuan was so comfortable that her toes were about to be rolled up.

"Ah..."

Sweat dripped from Zuo Haolin's forehead.

The strong pectoral muscles hide great power. The bronzed skin formed a visual conflict with that white jade skin.

From Zuo Haolin's angle, he could clearly see the picture of the meat stick being inserted into the honey hole.

The picture was so obscene that he burned his whole person.

"Hmm..." With a low growl, strong semen shot into the uterus.

Li Yuan was shot by the hot semen, and the flower hole shrank quickly, reaching a climax again.

"Ah..."

Zuo Haolin lowered his head and kissed her red lips.

She made a hmm sound.

Zuo Haolin panted heavily, feeling the rapid recovery of the meat stick.

"No..." Li Yuan pushed Zuo Haolin. However, after only two words were spoken, Zuo Haolin's lips were blocked again.

Zuo Haolin was not satisfied with the performance just now.

He is also the first time, the time will inevitably be a bit'short'. In order to prove that you have'strength', you must perform well this time.

If Li Yuan knew Zuo Haolin's thoughts, she would definitely kick him out of bed.

She was going to be unable to get out of bed for the first time, how could he still behave well?

"No...no...they are still waiting for us outside!" Li Yuan pushed Zuo Haolin, eloquently persuaded: "If we let them know what we are doing inside, do we want to see people again? Will you be good? Good..."