Chapter 67: The Men After Qiying (44)

Pop! Gu Zihuan patted the newspaper on the table.

The originally pretty face was full of gloomy expressions.

"Fu Linlin, bitch!" The Gu Group's stocks fell to the limit. The old fox shareholders had long been eyeing them, and this time they took the opportunity to unite against him and drove him from the position of president.

The original partner even took advantage of the fire, not only canceled the original cooperation, but also said that his reputation was damaged and their business was also affected, and he had to make compensation for the loss. He was forced to hide in the house. Now the company's rights have been taken back by those old guys.

Although staying at home, he was not idle either. The servant will deliver the newspaper to his table every day. But today I saw the woman "Fu Linlin". The headline on the headline is very eye-catching-Wannian single Wang and the divorced shadow queen are in love with drama. When the accident appeared, the actor's affection couldn't even fit the camera.

What the hell is this title? Has the person who wrote this title read kindergarten?

He was so unhappy, but the woman was drenched in flowers everywhere. An actor is an actor, no doubt a bitch.

Gu Zihuan turned on the TV with anger, but it was the man he hated that appeared on the TV. He was about to close, but he heard the name of his company.

"President Lan, the Gu Group is now in chaos. Are you suspected of revenge for acquiring the Gu Group at this time?"

A handsome man in a white suit raised his thin lips and smiled at the reporter.

"Is my intention so obvious?"

"President Lan is really humorous." Miss reporter laughed.

"I am a businessman, and everything is business-oriented. Since I am willing to buy the Gu family, of course it is because it has the value for me to buy. Of course, this absolutely has nothing to do with Mr. Gu taking away my first love girlfriend and hurting my baby." Lan Yicheng lifted his glasses and looked sharply at the camera.

But Gu Zihuan had a feeling that the man told him.

He knows the relationship between Lan Yicheng and Fu Linlin. When he married Fu Linlin, he was proud of it for a while. After all, Lan Yicheng is actually a formidable enemy.

It's just that he didn't say anything later, and Gu Zihuan felt boring. Originally, if someone robbed it, it means that the'thing' is good. If no one grabs it, no matter how good it is, once you have it for a long time, you will lose interest.

For the first time, Gu Zihuan felt bad.

If only the shareholders are making trouble, he hasn't been so nervous yet. After all, he holds 45 percent of the shares in his hand.

The Gu Group has ten shareholders, and the other nine shareholders together only own 55 percent of the shares. But now Lan Yicheng 'acquired' Gu's. It also means that he bought the shares of other shareholders. From then on, Lanyicheng is Gu’s largest shareholder, and he has an absolute say in this company.

In addition, given the status of Lan Yicheng in the business world, as long as he speaks casually, his reputation has disappeared and he will not be able to eat it.

Ding Ding Ding! Ding Ding Ding!

the phone is ringing.

Gu Zihuan took a look and answered the phone.

"What are you talking about?"

"Gu Er Shao sold 10% of his shares to President Lan." The secretary said.

Gu Zihuan threw away the phone and hugged his head decadently.

With only 35% of the shares, he has no right to speak.

Lan Yicheng!

Li Yuan stared at the transfer book blankly: "Give it to me?"

Lan Yicheng hugged her in her arms: "From now on, you are Gu Zihuan's immediate boss. You can abuse him any way you want. How about it? Is it a relief?"