Chapter 15: The sedan chair sent to the wrong bridal chamber (15) H

Li Yuan's eyes flashed worry: "Did the emperor blame you?"

Chen Yichen chuckled, "Afraid of widowhood? Don't worry, the husband will still fuck you for decades , I won’t let you be a widow. The queen announced that I would visit it alone and asked me if I had any discomfort. I said that there are splendid wives and family members at home, and I just want to do something to pass on the ancestry. I’m not in the mood to do errands. Guess What did the emperor say?"

Li Yuan's hand holding the meat stick tightly made Chen Yichen a whisper.

"Are you trying to abandon your husband?" "I'm sorry. I was scared by you. Wouldn't the emperor blame it even more if you said that?" Li Yuan let go.

Chen Yichen was not satisfied anymore. The little hand was on the cock, and he was about to ascend to heaven with excitement. Now it's loosened, it's like being poured with a bucket of ice water.

"Hurry up, while you suck, I'll tell you about it."

Li Yuan glared at him angrily, and held the mushroom head again.

"Ah..." Chen Yichen whispered uncontrollably. "It's so cool. That's it, the little tongue is held on to me. Oh...little horny baby, she is really lustful. She is obviously a lady, how can she still suck than the women in the brothel? Oh... hurry up... Hurry up..."

Seeing Chen Yichen enjoying it so much, Li Yuan suddenly got bad thoughts.She thrust it into her throat fiercely, and then flicked it with her gloves, almost causing Chen Yichen to squirt out.

"Slacker, I don't want to pay food so quickly for my husband. If I shoot so quickly, how can I satisfy you?" Chen Yichen held her head and pushed it deep. "Hmm..."

Chen Yibo held the swollen stick. Flames erupted from those eyes that the world called Wenrun, wishing to strip Li Yuan naked and slap her fiercely.

Chen Yichen is right in saying that he is obviously a lady of everybody, but he didn't expect to be like this. I really want to go into her little hole and pierce her to death.

Although the meat stick was about to break in pain, Chen Yibo did not dare to move. Chen Yichen is a powerful martial artist, and now he is not paying attention to him, because'Ruan Yufei' has attracted attention. If he dares to blaspheme here, the man will definitely discover his existence.

Chen Yichen continued to explain the follow-up: "The emperor heard me say this and scolded me a few words, but he also said that he is going to play in Jiangnan soon, and let me take you with you."

Li Yuan, who was with a meat stick, listened to Chen Yichen's words, eyes. Full of surprise: "Take me?"

"Yes, take you. If you don't take you, who will vent my fire? Hmm..." Chen Yichen held her head again. "Stop talking, hurry up."

Li Yuan continued to suck Chen Yichen's cock. The tongue curled up with the mushroom head, and Chen Yichen shook with excitement.

"Yeah..."

Li Yuan felt itchy in the flower hole, as if something stuck in. She was no longer distracted and wanted to shoot Chen Yichen so that she could be satisfied.

The whole study is full of the voices of men and women having sex. Pouch! Flop! Li Yuan used her small mouth as a small hole, and kept pulling it out and inserting it in again. The hot tongue licked the meat stick, and soon discovered that it had cum intent. Before she could take it out, Chen Yichen held her head down, a scent of sandalwood filled her little cherry mouth.

"Ahem..." There was

too much, and a lot of semen flowed down the corner of her mouth.

Chen Yichen picked up the handkerchief next to her and wiped her small mouth.

Li Yuan twisted her body and looked at Chen Yichen aggrievedly.

Chen Yichen smiled evilly, lifted her up, and put it on the desk just now.

Lowered his head and held her jade rabbit, after a while, the water underneath became more and more, sliding down the thigh.

There was mud in the flower hole.

"Want your husband's big cock?"

"Yes." Li Yuan couldn't help it for a long time.

"My husband will give it to you right away to make you feel good."

A stick that had stood up and regained his energy was inserted into the deepest place.

"Ah! So deep! So full! Husband..."