Chapter 98: When the end of the world comes (13)

"Can I..." The girl did not finish her words, and Qiao Lingyang blocked her words without pity.

"No. Our team does not keep useless people." The girl was a little aggrieved. She was encouraged just now, and he is also the one who is not left behind. Would he still be like this if he changed to the woman next to him?

Li Yuan noticed that the girl's eyes were a little bit resentful. Especially looking at her eyes, she was a little jealous, a little hostile, and a little envious.

"Am I being treated as an imaginary enemy?" Back in the corner just now, Li Yuan said to Lin Lin next to her.

Lin Lin smiled and handed over a bottle of mineral water.

"Sister, get used to it! Dr. Qiao is a living sign of our hospital. I don't know how many rich women toss themselves into the hospital to see him. Later, he wore a mask at any time and didn't dare to take it off. Fortunately, Dr. Qiao has a supernatural power.

Yes. If he has no abilities, I'm afraid..." Li Yuan looked at Qiao Lingyang.

Lin Lin's tone was a little weird. Li Yuan's eyes also became weird. Even if it is as calm as Qiao Lingyang, there is a feeling of being stripped.

"Continue on the road tomorrow, don't think about these." Qiao Lingyang touched his nose and walked away uncomfortably.

Song Wen and Meng Huan came out of the bathroom. Song Wen grabbed Meng Huan and said, "Cousin, you are not very happy these past few days, is there something bothering you?"

"No." Meng Huan smiled lightly.

"You can't hide from me. Just tell me if you have anything. If others don't worry, don't they worry about me?" Song Wen said. "What's the matter?"

Meng Huan hesitated and handed the phone to Song Wen.

Song Wen opened his eyes and frowned.

"These years, my aunt pulled you to grow up alone. Now I tell you that your father is still alive and needs your rescue. Look at this time is the third day after the end of the world. It's been so long. What do you think? Do you really want to go here? But I feel that even if I rush past now, I’m afraid it’s too late. After the end of the world for so long, if he can’t hold on, he will either starve to death or become a zombie. If he holds on, he should be himself I left."

"The phone was out of power some time ago, and I was busy playing hide-and-seek with zombies recently. I didn't have time to think about the phone. I took a moment to charge the battery and saw the message from my mother. Actually, I too. I understand what you are saying, but..." Meng Huan still looked tangled.

"What's the matter?" Li Yuan noticed that the two brothers were whispering here, and asked casually.

"Ms. Xi." When Song Wen saw Li Yuan, he wanted to explain the situation, but was interrupted by Meng Huan.

"Nothing."

Li Yuan didn't have to know, seeing Meng Huan's reluctance to say, she didn't force it.

"If there is anything difficult, you can tell me. I am also your teacher anyway, and I am still your teammate."

"Good." Meng Huan nodded. "Then... let's go back and rest! It's going to dawn soon." At dawn, everyone simply freshened up, and then distributed food for breakfast.

"Meng Huan is not here." Lin Lin was in charge of the distribution, but she asked Song Wen without finding Meng Huan. "Song Wen, do you know where Meng Huan is?"

Song Wen wasn't fully awake yet, and when he heard Lin Lin's words, he immediately became energized.

"He charged his cell phone yesterday and saw a text message left by his mother, saying that he was telling him to find his father. I was still talking about this with him last night! If he is not here, I'm afraid he will leave alone. ."

Li Yuan played with the whip in her hand: "Where is he going?"

"E City." Song Wen looked at Li Yuan. "Teacher Xi, it's too dangerous for my cousin to act alone. Can you..."

"City E is not going the way!" The male doctor next to him mumbled.

Li Yuan was silent.

"Ms. Xi..." Song Wen looked at her pitifully.