Chapter 60: The Men After Qiying (37)

Li Yuan took a picture of Gu Zihuan's palm, smiling but not smiling.

"Mr. Gu, what's wrong with the inexplicable jealousy? No matter how well I work in bed, what does it have to do with you? Is it because I'm divorced, and I still have to stay alive for you?"

Gu Zihuan looked gloomy.

"It's really shameless."

"Compared to shamelessness, no one has any interest in you." Li Yuan smiled "I like the first love Bai Yueguang so much, why don't you accompany her to death? You can't be a husband and wife in your lifetime, but you can be a mandarin duck after death. This way, there is no need to harm other women. Does the little girl you recently fell in love with you knows that you use her as a stand-in?"

"Don't be nosy." Gu Zihuan's eyes narrowed slightly.

"I don’t care about things that have nothing to do with me. Mr. Gu, please pay attention to your own behavior and don’t take care of your ex-wife. If we have a child, you can still use the name of the child. But between us there is nothing. Only this disabled cat can let you take advantage of it. However, only this time. Speaking of which I would also like to thank Mr. Gu for his abandonment. If it weren’t for divorcing you, I wouldn’t know there are so many men out there. Let me choose. Each of them is better than you. Being with them is more comfortable than being with you."

"How much does Lan Yicheng give you a night? What resources does He Min and Su Zefeng give you? Can they? Yes, I can give it to you too. How about? Stay with me for one night, and you have everything you want, and we will never get together in the future."

"You are not as good as them, and you don't have the Lan Yicheng University. I was stupid to choose you. President Gu, cherish the feeling now! You will soon lose. When you have nothing, I don’t know if your white moonlight will put you in the eyes. Stand-in You don't dislike it."

Li Yuan wanted to leave, but Gu Zihuan, who was so irritated, pulled her by the arm and pulled her back.

"Let go."

Li Yuan cried out painfully.

Gu Zihuan pushed her against the wall and looked at her mockingly.

"A fake woman. You didn't say that when you moaned under me. You told me to hurry up, go deeper, and focus on..."

"Mr. Gu is still useful to be a vibrator. Who made me young and ignorant. After seeing better ones, who would use inferior goods?"

"Do you want to die? If you want to die, I can fulfill you. "Gu Zihuan looked gloomy after hearing Li Yuan's provocative words many times.

"Mr. Gu should worry about his company! Just now... I accidentally posted what you said online. No..." Li Yuan raised her phone and saw her Weibo open there. The last Weibo is voice. Li Yuan clicked, her own voice appeared immediately.

"Are you divorced and still staying a widow for you?"

"I'm really shameless."

"Speaking of shamelessness..." The

whole conversation until, " How much does Lan Yicheng give you a night, what resources are He Min and Su Zefeng giving you? 'That paragraph.

At this time, Weibo was already in a big trouble.

This message was forwarded tens of thousands in just a few minutes. Look at this battle, it will definitely continue to spread.

Gu Zihuan looked ugly and grabbed Li Yuan and said, "You send the message right away, saying it's just for the script."

"Why should I post it? Why do you think I should come over? I just want everyone to know how you married me. , And how do you treat those substitutes. You think you are a lover of affectionate money, but you are actually a trash to play with women. Yes! I am indeed with them. Lan Yicheng is my first love. He is kind to me. Yes. I followed him for the first time. If it wasn't because of anger with him, I wouldn't have met you as a scumbag. I'm also with He Min. What's up with you?"