Chapter 26: The Men After Qiying (3)

Zhu Qiaohui and 'Fu Linlin' live together. Both of them are abandoned wives, and they can be regarded as pitying the same disease! They get along more harmoniously than before.

After that phone call, Zhu Qiaohui had a new understanding of 'Fu Linlin'. This just let her hanging heart down again.

It didn't take long before the audition day for "Mo City" arrived.

"My eldest lady, are you dressed appropriately?" Zhu Qiaohui looked at Li Yuan, with worry flashing in his eyes.

Li Yuan wears a plaid shirt on her upper body and jeans on her lower body. This is different from her usual enchanting style. Today's dress is relatively small and fresh, and there is still a feeling of pity for me.

"What kind of person is the second female?" Li Yuan did not answer Zhu Qiaohui's words, but asked another question.

"The second woman was originally a noble daughter of the family. The whole family was killed by Xie Xiu, and she was the only one who escaped. She joined the martial arts first, and was later accepted as a disciple by her father's friend." Zhu Qiaohui read the script. After all, she is Li Yuan's agent, it is impossible not to know the plot. If someone asks, she must be able to answer it.

"This is terrible? The second girl suffered, she was soft and weak in the early stage, and looked like a little white flower. After staying in the martial arts for three or four years, she discovered that the top master of the martial arts was actually a friend of her father's, and then used various methods. Attract the attention of the other party. After becoming a disciple of the inner sect, she became the eldest lady with a higher eye. This role is very diverse. Compared with the heroine, the iceberg character who has been cold to the end for revenge, this role is more complicated there are levels."

"You are right, I hope you can get this role." Zhu Qiaohui sighed lightly. "I'm afraid your ex-husband will be a demon again."

"Man...heh!" Li Yuan curled her lips with a look of disdain.

The original owner's derailment was calculated. Although she did go shopping and was drunk, she knew that she was not the ex-husband's true love, so she poured her sorrows through wine. I don't know how to be assaulted.

The ex-husband was obviously ruthless to her, and after he knew that the original owner wore a green hat for him, he rushed to kill her. This is the inferior nature of men.

"Why did she come?"

"Ink City" is a big production. The male protagonist is the actor, and the female protagonist is the contemporary traffic flower. Today’s audition is for other major supporting roles.

These people are all well-known figures in the entertainment industry. In contrast,'Fu Linlin', the dead queen queen, is not worth mentioning. It's just that there was a queen's sign there, and because it was a senior, they still didn't dare to make a face-to-face encounter. Otherwise, if you are filmed by Yuji, you will end up with a reputation of'disrespectful seniors'.

"Next one." After a dozen people auditioned, it was finally Li Yuan's turn.

Li Yuan walked in in Zhu Qiaohui's worried eyes.

Just entering the door, a few pairs of eyes looked over.

"What is she here for?" One of them made no secret of his disgust.

Li Yuan glanced at the man and found that it was the actor who played the leading actor, that is, He Min, who had just won the actor's trophy last year.

The director, producer, and even the original author beside him are calm. It can be seen that someone greeted them, knowing that'Fu Linlin' would come to audition.

"Which role do you want to audition for?" The director maintained his professionalism and didn't say anything bad.

The original owner has worked with this director before, and there is no gap between the two. At that time, the original owner was young and respected the predecessors in the entertainment industry.

Li Yuan was extremely grateful that the original owner was not too deadly. Otherwise, she will go harder next.

"I want to try the role of the second Qin Rouge."