Chapter 42: The Men After Qiying (19)

Looking at this new community, Lan Yi City suddenly had a bad feeling.

"Your new owner is really generous, let you live in here."

Li Yuan unfastened her seat belt, took a cool look at the person next to her, and said faintly: "Compared to someone, it's really generous. "

You mean I'm stingy?" Lan Yicheng frowned.

"I didn't name or surname, you are sitting in the right seat!" Li Yuan was about to get out of the car, and as soon as she opened the car door, she was dragged back by Lan Yicheng.

Lan Yicheng pressed down and took a bite of her red lips.

"Ah! It hurts." Li Yuan cried out painfully.

Lan Yicheng looked at her red lips with satisfaction, and then let her go.

"You're a dog!"

"I'm a wolf. If I don't get out of the car, I just drove away." Lan Yicheng made a hint.

Li Yuan glanced at some part of him mockingly. Since going out, there hasn't been a fire suppression yet, I really don't know what this man is thinking about.

"Really don't let me go upstairs?" Lan Yicheng rolled down the car window, a little unhappy.

Li Yuan waved her hand: "In another day! Just moved here, it's a mess in here! It will take a long time to clean up today."

"First get the bedding out, and tomorrow I will find someone to clean it up for you." Lan Yicheng said.

"No need! Tomorrow I don't need to be filming, I will be able to clean it

up with Sister Zhu. I don't like people touching my things." Li Yuan waved again. "I'll go upstairs first. You drive slowly. See you another day."

Lanyi City didn't drive away immediately. He lit a cigarette and watched Li Yuan's figure turn into a small black spot and walked away, his eyes filled with sorrow.

She changed.

After several years of separation, there are still some barriers after all.

Now she has become a little strange, but it attracts his attention even more.

Li Yuan flipped through the phone and went to the eighth floor according to the address.

This community is a well-known celebrity area, and people living here are either celebrities or bignames from all walks of life. He Min became popular shortly after he first entered the industry, and then moved in here, without changing places. With his financial resources, I don't know how many houses there are outside. But those properties are vacant.

Boom!

Squeak! The door opens. Zhu Qiaohui appeared in front of her wearing an apron.

"Miss, you are finally back." Seeing that it was her, Zhu Qiaohui quickly let in. "Look at our new home, it's so beautiful. The rooms are all cleaned up, you only need to arrange your daily necessities."

"Yeah." Li Yuan saw her suitcase. "Which room do I live in?"

"You live on the ninth floor." Zhu Qiaohui stuffed the suitcase into her hand. "So, go upstairs with the box! This is the key."

"Why do I live on the ninth floor? Don't we live together?" Li Yuan wondered.

"He Jinzhu’s agent said that in order to give us a private space. So we rented two houses separately. One is upstairs and the other is downstairs, which is convenient for visiting, but it will not let us even have a little private space. The room is cleaned by the aunt every day, so you don’t have to worry about hygiene. If you need it, you can also ask the aunt to buy fresh vegetables, fruits and meat every day and put them in the refrigerator."