Chapter 29: The Men After Qiying (6)

It was not until she was about to enter the crew that Zhu Qiaohui discovered the blood and blood on the Internet.

At that time, they had packed their things and were about to take the car to the crew. After Zhu Qiaohui found out, she gave her mobile phone to Li Yuan and asked her how to deal with it.

Zhu Qiaohui is different from other agents. Most agents like to be the masters of the artists and let the artists be in their own control. But Zhu Qiaohui would discuss things with the original owner from before. She will try to take into account the feelings of the original owner and will not make the original owner uncomfortable. Her style is still the same now.

"Take another photo for me! With the words: Enter the crew immediately and open the forest." Li Yuan put on the sunglasses and carried the suitcase.

Zhu Qiaohui took a picture of Li Yuan and added the words as she said.

"Are you getting more beautiful?" Zhu Qiaohui finished taking the photo and zoomed in on the photo. Without a beautifying face, she couldn't even see her pores. "If it weren't for being with you every day, I would think you had gone to Korea. If your face wasn't swollen, I would also think you had an injection."

"This is a natural beauty that is hard to give up." Li Yuan teased Long hair a bit. "Let's go! It's time to go to the battlefield."

Now Li Yuan and Zhu Qiaohui don't have a nanny car, nor do they own a car, so they can only take a taxi to the crew. When they got out of the taxi, the reporters who were standing there looked over. When they saw Li Yuan, those people were obviously stunned.

"Is this with makeup or no makeup? Why can't I understand it?"

"Nude makeup?"

"Why are there no traces of makeup? Even with nude makeup, there should be traces?"

Discuss among these people At the time, Li Yuan and Zhu Qiaohui had already walked past them.

"Fu Yinghou, this is your comeback after your divorce. What do you think?"

"Fu Yinghou, do you have confidence in this role? After all, you have not acted for several years. Will you still play?"

"Fu Yinghou, you divorced Mr. Gu. I heard that Mr. Gu ordered you to be banned. Is it because You put a green hat on him to make him so irritated?"

"As Mrs. Gu, is there any dissatisfaction? Is it true that Mr. Gu can't work like the outside world says? And who is you cheating with? "

The paparazzi photographed the original owner coming out of the hotel and a man coming out of her room. It's just that the man is wearing a peaked cap, which makes it hard to see clearly. The paparazzi wanted to catch up and watch, but the man got into the car and slipped away. Therefore, everyone is guessing who that man is. Only the original owner knows the truth.

Li Yuan received the memory of the original owner, and of course she knew who it was. However, that person did not deliberately take advantage of her. She was tricked by someone, and that person was the same. They were all rectified because of erecting enemies, and they met together because of accidents, and then something indescribable happened.

"My time is limited, and there is no way to satisfy your endless questions. Now I only answer three questions. First, I am of course 100%, thousandths, and extremely confident about this comeback.Second, ask me if I have not acted for several years now if I can act, just ask if you can eat. To me, acting is like a commonplace meal, which has long been integrated into the flesh and blood. Third, Mr. Gu If it’s not working, you should ask Mr. Gu. I’m just his ex-wife, not his andrologist, and I can’t answer this question. Okay, the three questions are over. If there are any questions, I will accompany you later.”

Li Yuan Turn around and leave. Zhu Qiaohui stopped the reporters.

Many of those reporters have seen Fu Linlin before. In the past, Fu Linlin used a jade lady's design, with a shy and weak appearance. Today, instead, there is a queen's momentum. Is this going to be replaced?

"Did you see it just now? You look so beautiful! So close, you can't see any makeup on your face. This is obviously a bare face."

"Su Yan is better than other people's makeup and beauty. This woman is born to eat this bowl of rice. Even without acting skills, this face can still be mixed in the entertainment industry."

"You see that she recently posted that Weibo did not A bunch of black fans say she has a P picture. From my point of view, she really doesn't have a P picture."

"P does not have a P picture, those computer geniuses can’t see it? How can there be so many masters on the Internet that they don’t know In my opinion, this woman’s news is worth chasing. There must be a lot of good scenes behind."

Li Yuan stepped into the crew. At this time the director and other staff were already in place, and Qin Min, the actor, had arrived early. The heroine and other supporting roles did not arrive. So Li Yuan is more time-conscious. Based on this, the director and other staff have a good first impression of her.

"You can do makeup first." The director said: "Although you didn't have your role at the beginning, you should always be prepared as the second female. Sometimes you will change the filming temporarily. At that time, you won't be given time to put on makeup."

Li Yuan smiled: "The director can rest assured that this professional ability is still there. I won't make you embarrassed."