Chapter 38: The Men After Qiying (15)

Tang Yudi is wearing a white costume and exquisite makeup, I feel pity, a picture of "I have been wronged but I will not say".

When the director saw her look, he was very angry.

"Okay, you're going to take a break, and the third female and male third are going to switch to the next one."

Tang Yudi's agent immediately greeted him and said in her ear: "The blue is here."

"Where?" Tang Yudi was overjoyed. "Quick..."

When the agent brought Tang Yudi to Lanyi City, he found that his gaze stayed on others. Looking along his line of sight, it was actually Li Yuan.

"Mr. Lan " Tang Yudi raised a sweet smile. "I made the soup early this morning, you can taste it! It has been boiling for more than three hours and it is very tasty!"

Lan Yicheng frowned and saw Li Yuan when he was about to refuse. She was looking over, and he shifted his gaze, and said to Tang Yudi, "Yes."

Tang Yudi looked like she had won the Mark Six lottery. She happily said: "Then I will take you to my lounge."

Li Yuan looked at Lan Yicheng's back, her mouth raised.

This ex-boyfriend of the original owner is really handsome! Look at the look just now, it seems to be a bit of a story.

"What are you looking at?" He Min walked over.

"Nothing. I'm thinking about the next scene!" Li Yuan teased the broken hair in her ear. "I'm going to change a costume."

"Yeah."

Li Yuan changed into a costume and came out just in time to see Lan Yicheng standing not far away smoking. She didn't want to disturb him in the past. Although she is quite interested in this man.

However, no matter how interested she is, she will not lose her morals. This Lan Yicheng did not apologize to her. When the original owner broke up with him, the original owner wanted to break into the entertainment industry. In order to stop her at that time, Lanyi City set all the conditions and even promised to hold the wedding immediately. At that time, the original owner still maintained the innocence of the girl. When she first entered the entertainment industry, she really liked the industry. In her opinion, it is better to chase her own dream than to be a canary in Lanyi City.

If Gu Zihuan was the scumbag that the original owner saw when he was blind, then Lan Yicheng must be the only dawn of the original owner's purest and purest girl's time.

Moreover, she had just arrived in this world, and after receiving the memory of the original owner, she called Lanyi City for help. This man did not refuse her no matter how poisonous his mouth was.

"Smoke less." As she passed by Lanyi City, she said more. "Your addiction to cigarettes is getting bigger and bigger."

One arm wrapped around, grabbed her arm, and pushed her against the wall.

"You signed He Min's company?"

Lan Yicheng's voice was low and hoarse.

Li Yuan was shocked to find that this was actually her favorite voice.

"Yes! The conditions given by Actor He are pretty good." The two kept talking.

Lan Yicheng looked at the face in front of him that was stripped of youthfulness, but more beautiful than before, and his anger over the years suddenly surged.

"A few years ago you gave up your great prospects to marry Gu Zihuan. Now you are making your debut again and you have signed a small studio like He Min. Why do you have such a bad vision?"

"President Lan, the studio of King He is not small, just It's only a short time. Even so, with his protector escort, I will definitely be able to start a beautiful battle. Thank you for the casting this time. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't get this role so smoothly. Although I am also capable."

Lan Yicheng looked at Li Yuan's serious expression: "What do you call me?"

"..." Li Yuan shut up.

"Why didn't you speak? What did you call me just now?" Lan Yicheng squinted slightly and looked at her displeased. "From the beginning to the end, you are the one who gave up on me. I don't seem to be sorry for you in Lanyi City. So what do you mean by your pretentious alienation just now?"

"In order to avoid your girlfriend's misunderstanding!" Li Yuan smiled. To speak. "Your girlfriend is not a fuel-efficient lamp, I don't want to provoke her!"

"My girlfriend? You found it for me?" Lan Yicheng loosened his tie. "Except for a cheeky woman who came to my room one day and asked me to be her man, I haven't met a second cheeky woman in these years."

Li Yuan touched her cheek and said weakly: "Not. Me."

Lan Yicheng wore glasses, and when he was serious, he was like the director of teaching, which made people feel guilty.

The biggest problem with this man is being too strict. Otherwise, the original owner would not be overwhelmed by him.

"Come to my house at night." Lan Yicheng's voice softened.

"I'm not going." Li Yuan stared at him. "What are we going to do at your house?"

"Your photo album has not been taken away, don't you want to take it with you?" After her parents had an accident, she became a person.

With her temperament, she would definitely miss her former relatives. But when the two separated, she was full of careers. Later she married again. Even if I think of a photo album, I will not take the initiative to look for him.

In fact, he has been waiting for her to find him. Whether it is Gu Zihuan or those resources in the entertainment industry, he can give her. But she found He Min.

"Do I usually spoil you too much? That's why you don't take me seriously." Lan Yicheng squeezed her cheek. "There is no meat before, so ugly."

"Is it fun?" Li Yuan glared at him.

Lan Yicheng looked at the shiny red lips, like good fruits.

He lowered his head and wanted to kiss her, but she avoided him.

Lan Yicheng squeezed her chin and kissed it down.

"Um..."

Li Yuan was kissed quickly by the other party and was about to surrender.

This man is her childhood sweetheart, the person in the world who knows her best except for his parents. And his kissing skills were still practiced on the original master.

Knowing from memory that this man is a high school student, Fu's parents are particularly relieved that he will take his own daughter to tuition. As a result, tuition went to bed.

He knew everything she liked and disliked. Including what kind of kiss she likes.

However, the original owner didn't know much about him. This man has been calm since he was a child, and will not show any preferences.

"This is the crew, don't be foolish." Li Yuan pushed him away.

"Come to my house at night." Lan Yicheng's eyes were about to burst into flames. "If you don't come, I'll come to you. I heard that you live with your agent. You said that if you let her know about our relationship..."

"I'll go, can't I go?" Li Yuan stared at him . "Why are you still so bad? You always bully me in this way."

Lan Yicheng looked at her little daughter-like delicacy, thinking of the past.

He lightened his eyes and pinched her nose and said, "In the end, I still lost." He originally thought that when she couldn't stand it anymore, she would definitely come back to look for him. But she didn't look back, it was him who kept looking back.

Perhaps it was destined from the moment she was wearing a bathrobe, rushing into his room and pressing him on the bed while he was reading, he would be crushed by her for the rest of his life.