Chapter 72: The Men After Qiying (49) HHHH

But, there is another feeling of excitement.

After playing for a while, Su Zefeng's palm caught the full circle.

Pinch it with two hands, lowered his head to hold the left nipple, and licked it with the tip of his tongue.

"This big, how much milk do you have in the future?"

Li Yuan breathed harder and moaned in her mouth.

"Is the water running?"

Su Zefeng said, reaching into her underwear.

"A lot of water. It seems that the little pornographic baby is already itchy."

Li Yuan groaned: "Hurry up."

Su Zefeng put his finger into Li Yuan's mouth: "How about the taste of your lewd water."

Li Yuan Licking his fingers, his eyes were full of lust.

"Well...this is for you...you are responsible."

Su Zefeng looked at her lewd appearance, imagining the scene of her fingers being a cock and being licked by her.

He couldn't bear it anymore.

Take off his pants and pull out the hard lust.

"Baby, what's so delicious about your fingers? Come, eat it."

Li Yuan knelt down and grabbed the hard dragon root with her beautiful nails.

She lowered her head and covered the glans.

"Huh..."

Su Zefeng took a deep breath.

"Little lustful baby...really lewd...even the man's stick is licked. You are so awful...hmm..."

Li Yuan felt that the flower hole was more empty when she heard him talk lewdly.

But she knew that this man still had a knot in his heart. If he didn't open the knot, he would still return to the tortoise shell after tonight. But today he dared to do so, but also has something to do with his drinking and courage. In normal times, with his pretentious temperament, even if his heart is squeezed internally, he will not do anything to kidnap people.

"Comfortable?"

Li Yuan spit out a meat stick.

"Continue..."

Su Zefeng was unhappy.

It was when she was comfortable, the little woman went on strike.

"I have something to ask you." Li Yuan stroked the stick with her hand.

Her hands were very soft, and when the fingers ran across the glans, it was a bit tingling, but more irritating.

This little woman not only sucks her lips, but also bites her fingers tightly. Thinking of two other men enjoying her serving, he felt jealous.

He moved his lower body, enjoying the service of her fingers.

"Hmm..."

Li Yuan looked at him enjoying the way, and said: "Do you like me?"

Su Zefeng opened his eyes again and stared at her angrily: "What do you mean?"

"If you don't tell me, how do I know?" Li Yuan opened her mouth and hugged his glans, her tongue tightly hooped with the meat stick.

"Hi!" Su Zefeng frowned. "Um... deeper..."

He moved his lower body, trying to penetrate deeper.

The tongue is soft and warm, just like her little cunt.

"Do you like me first? Say it, I can serve you better." Li Yuan spit out a meat stick and continued interrogation. "Do you like me?"

"I like it. I like it so much." Su Zefeng gasped. "If you have something to say later. Baby, let me do it once."

"No." Li Yuan groaned: "If you don't make it clear today, don't touch me."

"Then what are you going to say?" Su Zefeng suppressed his temper. .

His body was about to breathe fire.

The most terrible men are dissatisfied with desires.

"After tonight, what are you going to do with our relationship? Strangers? Friends? Or friends?"

Li Yuan was not idle while interrogating.

After all, she had to let this awkward man know her abilities.

"You break up with them, and I will marry you."

As long as she gets rid of the two men completely, he doesn't need to pursue the previous things.

"What if I don't want to break up?" Li Yuan touched his cock and looked up at him aggrievedly. "I want you, and I want them."

"Are you so lustful? It's not enough to have me, but other men? I can't satisfy you by myself?" Su Zefeng was angry.