Chapter 66: The Men After Qiying (43)

Li Yuan took the microphone and said with a serious expression: "First, I broke up peacefully with my ex-husband. I never thought about getting involved with him. He used the disabled cat I adopted to lure me back, and wanted to behave against me. I kept my mind and pressed the recording, and then I got the rest. As for whether it was intentional. You should ask Mr. Gu first. If he is not entangled, he won’t have so much trouble.”

“Secondly, Mr. Gu’s new girlfriend has nothing to do with me even if she commits suicide. She has heard the 'truth' and dare not face it. I can understand her. When the joyful love becomes calculation and deception, all fairy tale fantasy disappears, and those who have never experienced despair will never understand."

"Here I use this platform to officially announce that everything about Gu Zihuan is not related to me and have nothing to do with me. Don’t have anything to do with me in the future. Please don’t contact us either. Thank you for your cooperation. Today we are here to promote the movie, so everyone should ask more about the movie. Su Yingdi was left out of the cold. Yes. If the fans of King Su find out, they have to scold me for being shameless and grab the headlines. Here I want to seriously make it clear that it has nothing to do with me. Let's settle the accounts." The reporters were in an uproar.

"Don't don't don't, we are extremely afraid of Su Zefeng's girlfriend and wife fans." One of the female reporters said: "Let's ask questions about movies!" After asking some questions about movies, everyone began to pay attention to Su Zefeng's emotional problems.

"Emperor Su, you haven't had any scandals so far. Do you have anyone you like?" The other reporters all looked at the new reporter who was not afraid of tigers. The new reporter wiped his cold sweat and smiled dryly: "Can't you ask?"

"According to our past experience, as long as this kind of problem is involved, King Su will change his face. Xiao Chen, get your resignation letter ready!" Sighed.

The young reporter regretted it even more.

Su Zefeng took the microphone.

Everyone looked at him.

He didn't change his face or walk away, but took the microphone.

"Quickly take a picture." The reaction was quick, and he immediately took a snapshot of Su Zefeng.

Su Zefeng said gracefully: "Is there anyone I like, I said no. The lady who has been reluctant to accept me said it."

Wow!

The flash fired faster.

"Emperor Su, do you mean that you have someone you like? It's just that the other party didn't accept your pursuit, does that mean?"

"Is that lucky lady an insider?" The reporters went crazy.

Compared to Gu Zihuan and Li Yuan's news, Wannian bachelor Su Zefeng has a sweetheart, and the news value of unrequited love is even higher.

"Be careful not to hurt others." Su Zefeng looked at the reporters getting closer and guarded Li Yuan next to him.

But the reporters have been irritated by this heavy bomb.

One question after another came over. Su Zefeng couldn't handle it at all. More precisely, he didn't have the time to deal with it. Because the reporters are in a mess.

"Be careful!"

Li Yuan didn't pay attention to her back, her high heels stepped on empty.

Su Zefeng hugged her waist in a panic and led her down together.

However, in the middle of the journey, he turned around, padding himself behind, and Li Yuan lay on his flesh pad.

The reporters were stunned for a moment, followed by another burst of snaps.

The way Su Zefeng was nervously protecting Li Yuan just now was too clear, and the answer had already surfaced on the water.