Chapter 61: The Men After Qiying (38)

When Li Yuan left, Gu Zihuan had been bombarded by the phone of the company's shareholders.

Gu Zihuan didn't dare to do anything imprisoned even if his teeth were itchy with hatred. What's more, he is now being confused by Li Yuan's sudden movements.

Li Yuan sat in the car, looked at the man standing on the balcony, and said contemptuously: "Fu Linlin, this is the man you married, really weak."

A sad feeling came from within. Li Yuan understood that this was the emotion left by the original owner.

The original owner’s first love was Lan Yicheng, but she really loved him by marrying Gu Zihuan. When Gu Zihuan coaxed people, he couldn't wait to hold the stars in the sky into her hands. After all, she was the woman most like Bai Yueguang at that time. Gu Zihuan is more greedy for the person he set up for him than he is pampering Bai Yueguang.

If you really love White Moonlight, you won't do such stupid things. When a person is dead, he is dead, and no one can replace it. After all, it's just a false mask.

Ding Ding Ding! the phone is ringing.

Li Yuan connected.

"Where are you?" He Min asked anxiously.

"Just going home." Li Yuan smiled: "You heard the news too? Did you think I was great?"

"What a great thing? If Gu Zihuan hurt you just now, what would you do? You are a woman, is it still his Opponent? Can you do less of this stupid thing?"

"Fairytales are all deceptive. Shouldn't you comfort me at this time?" Li Yuan curled her lips aggrievedly. "Min Min doesn't pity Xiang Xiyu at all, bad review." He Min suddenly lost his breath.

"Okay, come back."

Just hung up He Min's phone, Lan Yicheng's phone rang again. He said the same thing as He Min, and knew that she was on the way home, so he said to wait for her at home.

At this time, an unfamiliar phone called.

Li Yuan didn't want to pick it up, but her finger accidentally touched Shunjian. She simply put it in her ear and asked, "Hey, who?"

"Huhu..."

A heavy voice came from the other end of the phone.

Li Yuan: "...Hello..."

"Huh..."

"If you don't speak, I will hang up."

"Don't hang up." The person on the other end of the phone said anxiously, "I am Su Zefeng. Now I have met a little bit. Trouble, can you..."

"Where are you?" Li Yuan wanted to say: No.

But somehow, I just finished the cooperation, and I will do publicity together next time, and I will get in touch in this circle in the future, so don't make the relationship too rigid.

Su Zefeng said his address.

Li Yuan turned around and drove in the opposite direction from home.

Ten minutes later, Li Yuan came to the men's bathroom in the mall.

At this moment, there was no one inside, so she put up a sign at the door and knocked on the inside doors one by one.

"Emperor Su, are you inside?" The closed door suddenly opened, and one hand pulled her in.

Li Yuan was startled, she was about to hit it, but was kissed by the man on the door.

"Hmm..." Is this Su Zefeng? What kind of spring is he having?

Su Zefeng loosened her lips and looked at her fiercely: "I was drugged again."

Li Yuan glared at him: "Are you a pig? That's it for once. Why do you experience the same thing again?"

"So, will you help me?" Su Zefeng pressed against her body, and the dragon was rubbing her lower body.

"You look for someone else." Li Yuan moved to the side. "I thought you had no paper in the toilet, let me bring you paper!"

"..." Su Zefeng twitched at the corner of his mouth.

When Su Zefeng was speechless, Li Yuan pulled the doorknob, wanting to take the opportunity to get out. But Su Zefeng stopped it in time.

"Emperor Su, I don't owe you." Li Yuan was helpless. "I have a boyfriend. You know that person too. Lan Yicheng."