Chapter 11: The sedan chair sent to the wrong bridal chamber (11) H

Li Yuan lay lazily on the collapse, with a book in front of her, and she flipped through the books.

One person covered her eyes with a big palm, and rubbed her double peaks with the other hand.

"Hmm..." The

rough palms are full of calluses, which shows that this man often practices martial arts. The cocoon rubbed against the tender meat, a bit stinging, and trembling.

His head squirting hot leaned in and kissed her neck from behind. Kissing, licking, and gently nibbling. Feeling that it was not enough, he covered her eyes with a cloth, then turned her whole body over and let her lie flat on the soft couch.

Pulling off the belt, peeling off the clothes, revealing the white and tender skin. Because of the sudden contact with the air, she shuddered, and suddenly got a lot of goose bumps.

He lowered his head and held the two peaks, and his hands were not idle. A hand stretched out to her lips, and a hand inserted into the delicate flower heart.

Li Yuan licked his fingers that came in and sucked, like sucking a lollipop. Hearing the man's breathing heavier and harder, she twisted her waist, moaning in her mouth.

"Hmm..."

Phew! The man took out the fingers from her mouth, lowered his head, opened her legs, and held the tender flower-like flower hole.

"Ah..." Li Yuan yelled out of control. "Ah ...... ...... do ...... do with where ah ......"

so exciting.

Invisible to the eyes, I feel more irritating by feeling.

She grabbed his hair and twisted.

"I'm going to die... I'm going to die... Ah..." The

man stuck his tongue out and inserted it into the flower hole.

"Ahhhhh...no, it's too fast. I can't stand it..."

"Does the little adulteress like to be raped? Look at how sensitive you are, and you have more water than usual." The man smirked, stiffened, and plunged in.

His movements are extremely rude, but because the flowers are flowing a lot, they don't feel painful.

"Ah...Bad guy...Slow down...Slow down..."

"Can't slow down. The little screaming baby is so cool, she must be fucked up. Do you like me doing this? Huh?"

Li Yuan grabbed His waist, long nails ran across his sturdy body, leaving traces after another.

"Hi! Little slut, it doesn't seem to be exciting enough." The man continued to speed up, no matter how fast.

The whole soft couch made a pounding sound, as if it would collapse in the next moment.

Li Yuan swayed, as if sitting on a boat. Her mind was blank, just contracted by the instinct of her body.

"Hiss! It's a good clip. Why is it so tight? After so many days, I've been fucking you several times every day, and it's still so tight. Little adulterous baby, do you want to suck me dry?"

"Husband..." Li Yuan groaned . "Husband slow down..."

"Who is your husband? Is it your husband who fucks you? It's natural to be fucked without seeing me."

Li Yuan grabbed his waist.

Isn't he a husband?

Do you like role-playing?

Catch this bastard to death.

"Ahhh..." Li Yuan felt the heat wave coming, and her body seemed to be burning. "Quickly... asshole..."

"Asshole?" Chen Yichen pinched the pair of rabbits. "So you like to be fucked by an asshole."

"No... good brother... slow down... really can't stand it..." Just after the climax, the man started to speed up again. This body is inherently sensitive, so how could it stand his torment?

"When you passed the garden today, did you see Chen Yibo? Still remembering him? Is it your husband who didn't make you cool?" Chen Yichen suddenly felt angry and annoyed when he thought of the scenes he saw today.

Only then did Li Yuan know what he was going crazy. Today she did remember that there were still tasks that had not been completed, so she took a look at Chen Yibo. I didn't expect him to be so sensitive.

"No, absolutely not. I am your woman and will belong to you in this life. Good brother...I can't stand it anymore..." Li Yuan said softly.