Chapter 107: When the end of the world comes (22)

"Looks like it's gone."

Ruan Qiu looked at the empty room in front of him and said to Luo Yuchen, who was looking ugly.

Luo Yuchen was not blind, and of course he could see that the pigeon had been released.

"Maybe Teacher Xi has something important!"

Ruan Qiu didn't say it, but it was okay, but Luo Yuchen reminded Luo Yuchen of the so-called'student'.

For the sake of a "student", not even a boyfriend. It seems that this'student' is not an ordinary student.

Luo Yuchen had a ghost in his heart, so he looked at'Xi Xiaoyu' in the same way. However, even if'Xi Xiaoyu' knew what he was thinking, she wouldn't care.

Ruan Qiu wrapped it around and shook his arm: "Chen, don't be angry, you still have me."

Luo Yuchen swallowed as he looked at the little girl next to him.

"You won't leave me, will you?"

Ruan Qiu raised a sweet smile: "Of course... You know what I want for you, so you still ask."

"It's still Qiu Qiu the best." Luo Yuchen squeezed Ruan Qiu. Little face. "Unfortunately, we are teachers and students..."

"Chen, our age is not much different. Who makes you so good and so young as a college teacher. Now it is the end of the world, who cares about this? Besides, I don't know all around you. People, who knows our relationship? Only you really care about yourself. Chen, if you don't like me, I will like others."

"I just said that you will never leave me. You want to like others now?" Luo Yuchen Unhappy. "Little bad girl, you are also a liar."

Ruan Qiu stood on tiptoe and kissed Luo Yuchen's lips.

"In this way, you always believe it?"

Luo Yuchen swallowed.

E city. After their car drove in, they were immediately surrounded by a group of zombies.

"Something's wrong!" Big Tou said while killing the zombies: "How come the zombies here seem to be very profitable?"

Li Yuan threw fireballs one after another. When the ability is almost used, the whip fight begins.

"It's not that the zombies in this city are very advantageous, but all the zombies have become advantageous."

"The zombies have been upgraded." Zuo Haolin concluded.

"I c." yelled. "We haven't upgraded yet, but the zombies have upgraded."

"No more, no more...I can't hold it anymore." Someone shouted.

Li Yuan threw a light system ability over. The man regained his vitality.

"Thank you sister-in-law."

"..." Li Yuan choked with drool.

Zuo Haolin's action of killing the zombies paused for a while, and was almost not scratched by the zombies.

However, he did not correct the'nonsense' of his men.

Song Wen pouted.

Sure enough, this Zuo Haolin is interested in his 'future cousin'.

But it's not surprising. I have seen so many women along the way, and no one is as perfect as their teacher Xi.

The first is appearance. The other women are disgraced, only she is getting more and more beautiful. The second is strength. Which woman can have several abilities? Then there is temperament. Women with a little bit of strength are either overbearing, as if they are the master of the world. Either pretend to be pretended to look at it.

"Don't bark. Our teacher Xi has a boyfriend."

Big head interrupted next to him: "Come on! How can that kind of soft-footed shrimp compare to our boss? Our boss has the strongest physical fitness in all aspects. Which woman marries him, then It is definitely to have multiple blessings and multiple blessings."

Li Yuan twitched the corner of her mouth.

Although'lucky' and'sex' are homophones with different words, it is hard to feel them when they are spoken. But she is a'dirty' girl, okay? The signal has been successfully received.