Chapter 31: The Men After Qiying (8)

"I am also very happy." Li Yuan nodded towards Tang Yudi. "This role is something I have always wanted to challenge. It is very interesting for me to play the role of the white lotus heroine and challenge such a darkened villain. Next, please give me more advice."

"Sister Fu really loves to joke. It should be. I was the one who pointed me. You used to be a queen!" Tang Yudi smiled.

"I used to be a movie queen, and I will be in the future. I won't talk much, I have to read the script. You have not put on makeup yet! Don't let the makeup artist wait for a long time. Goodbye."

"Then I'll be busy. I'll be free tonight. Please ask Sister Fu for acting skills again when you are waiting." After

Li Yuan left, Tang Yudi's smile narrowed down. The assistant next to her curled her lips and said, "Yudi, why are you being so polite to an ex-Qi Ying queen? Look at what she said. Once she was a shadow queen, she will be in the future. Cut! Only Yudi you are eligible for future awards. Get it, what qualifications does she have?"

"Don't say that! She is a senior at any rate. We must respect her. No matter what her private life is, she deserves respect in acting."

"Yudi, you are too modest. Even Director Wang praised you, your acting skills need her guidance? She really will put gold on her face."

Zhu Qiaohui looked back at Tang Yudi, shivering: "How do you feel that this woman is laughing so terribly? "

Have you heard of Bai Lianhua? This is a ready-made example. Forget it, don't bother. As long as she doesn't provoke me, I will care if she is a white lotus or a green tea bitch."

He Min looked forward. The first scene of "Fu Linlin" was a big change at home, so at that time she was still an eldest lady, and the clothes on her body were very expensive.

At this time, she is wearing pink clothes, with gorgeous heads on her head. She sat there reading the script, her expression especially focused, as if she had the whole world in her hand.

The heroine was not ready yet, so I first shot some scenes of the heroine and group acting. After the heroine was ready, the scene of the heroine was filmed first.

"The second female is ready to film the scene when the house changes drastically." The director shouted with a loudspeaker.

"Good." Li Yuan stood up. "Ready." The shooting went smoothly. People who didn't put 'Fu Linlin' in their eyes at the moment they saw her performing, discarded all negative impressions and recognized her acting skills.

"The shadow queen is the shadow queen. It's really fast to enter the show." He Min's assistant said next to him: "Speaking of which you entered the entertainment circle at the beginning, it seems that it was for a certain female star. Who is it?"

He Min frowned, sharp. Looked at the assistant.

"I won't say, I don't know anything." The assistant zipped his mouth. "However, you are both of the same kind. Genius in acting. You see that you won the best actor award when you first entered the Tao, and you won the actor award in the second year. You were born to eat this bowl of rice. And she is too "

As soon as the expert makes a move, he knows if there is any. Watching the acting of 'Fu Linlin' and then seeing Tang Yudi's acting, I always feel embarrassed. Of course, even if everyone sees this thing, they won't say it. Tang Yudi is the heroine, the most promising Xiaohua now, and Mr. Lan's rumored girlfriend. Who won't give her face?

"Director..." Li Yuan walked towards the director. "Can the scene be filmed again? I think some details have not been handled properly." The director is very satisfied with Li Yuan's performance. The former Li Yuan was also talented, but with alienation and nobleness. At that time she would not say such a thing. People who have experienced setbacks are still different after all. The director even felt that as long as she was given a springboard, she could fly to the sky again and be reborn in blood, better than before.

Perhaps it is to appreciate talented people, the director wants to be this springboard. That being the case, of course she would not reject her proposal. Originally, he was also a person who pursued perfection.

"Okay, don't leave the group performance just now, take another one."

On the first day of filming, Li Yuan had no chance to collide with the two leading actors. Today, the main purpose is to let everyone adapt to this environment. The shots are relatively simple.

"Jade flute." Tang Yudi's agent looked at her while she was removing makeup with complicated eyes. "Did you watch Fu Linlin's performance seriously today?"

Tang Yudi took off the earrings and looked at the agent's serious face from the mirror: "What's wrong?"

"You have nothing to say?" The agent frowned. "Don't you think she is a stronger enemy now than before?"

"Sister Wang, don't be like this, I'll be scared." Tang Yudi sticks out her tongue with a playful face. "Her acting skills are really good, but what's to be afraid of? The entertainment industry is never good acting skills, but resources. Her reputation is already bad, who will give her the resources?"

"You, you, why not Long snacks? Her acting skills are so good. If you play against her, won't you be inspired by her?"

"Sister Wang, she is good at acting, and I am not bad! How can she be so easy to be led by her nose? Go?" Tang Yudi still didn't care.

"Forget it, tomorrow you will know her interests." The agent said no more.

Everyone treats Tang Yudi as gentle and harmless, only the agent can see her essence clearly. This woman has a pure and harmless look, but she is actually too arrogant. Had it not been for Mr. Lan to protect her, she would have been eaten up by this entertainment circle long ago.

"I'm so tired!" Li Yuan said bitterly, lying on the bed: "Acting is very hard. It took half an hour to shoot the scene of fighting."

"If it's not hard, don't many people want to act? Others? I only saw the glamour of the entertainment industry, but didn't see what those people were doing to be famous." Zhu Qiaohui took off his coat and walked into the kitchen. "There is not much stock in the refrigerator. Let's eat noodles tonight!"

"Okay, I'll listen to you." Li Yuan was so tired that she didn't even want to move her fingers.

After eating, Li Yuan went to take a shower first, and then walked out with her tangled hair.

The pajamas on her body are very sexy, and you can see a full career line. The skin is like snow, the eyebrows are like daisies, the eyes are like the most beautiful jewels, and the whole person radiates light.

How can such a woman who feels pity at me, as if clamoring "get up to me", can only be appreciated by herself?

She picked up the phone and patted herself.

Then open WeChat and click Send.

She has not forgotten her mission goal.

However, now is not a good time to meet him. After all, she was the ex-wife who wore him a green hat, and going out to see him at this time would only disgust him.

Although she can't come forward now, she can't let him forget her so quickly. Don't forget that the heroine has already appeared. It's just that the two have not fallen in love yet.

The heroine has the temperament of a first love, and that man should have been attracted to her. She had to grab that point of'attraction' first.

So, the person she just sent was her ex-husband.