Chapter 9: The sedan chair sent to the wrong bridal chamber (9) Meat residue.

Three days later, when he returned home, the Ruan family did not reject Chen Yichen's appearance, but accepted him very friendly.

Ruan's father and Ruan's parents received Chen Yichen. Ruan's mother took Li Yuan's hand to the backyard and asked Chen Yichen's attitude towards her in detail.

"General Chen looks like a hard-to-talk person. But from the way he helped you get out of the car just now, you can see that he is very satisfied with you. Your father and I, your brother, have not been able to sleep these days, I don’t know. How does this unexpected son-in-law treat you. Now it seems that we can rest assured."

"Mother, he is very good to me. Although he is fierce to others, he has never been fierce to me." Li Yuan lowered shyly head.

"That's good. As long as he treats you well, no matter what he looks like outside, it doesn't matter to us. In fact, your father and your brother prefer General Chen. You used to...don't say this to that. Now We are quite satisfied with the result. By the way, how did your son-in-law treat you tonight? Can you handle it?"

"Mother..." Li Yuan swallowed. "What are you talking about?"

"Why are you shy? You are married. These things must be understood. Men are greedy for freshness. If you can't satisfy him, he will take the women outside to anger you. That day Wouldn't it be more sad? Why not tie the man tightly so that he is not interested in women outside."

Ruan Mu took out a hardcover book from the box. Open it to her, the lifelike illustrations inside make her mouth dry.

Chen Yichen has been busy with official duties these days. Except for the wedding night, he has come back late these days. She didn't think there was much at first, but now Ruan's mother said this, she suddenly felt a little crisis.

When they were newly married, they were not interested in her. Wouldn't it be even worse in the future? Her task is to collect the spirit of men. As it stands now, her progress is very slow!

In the carriage, Li Yuan and Chen Yichen sat face to face. Chen Yichen closed his eyes and slumbered, Li Yuan peeped at the man opposite from time to time.

Does she have no temptation to him? Otherwise, why didn't he even look at her? This is still the wedding period. Wouldn't she be sent to the cold hospital in the future?

boom! The carriage bumped suddenly.

Li Yuan planted towards Chen Yichen.

Well! Her nose hit his chest, and it was suddenly sore and painful.

"It hurts."

Chen Yichen opened his eyes and helped the woman in his arms up.

Her nose was red, tears flickered in her talking eyes, and she looked very pitiful.

"Husband..." The

voice was delicate, like a cat in spring.

Chen Yichen's eyes deepened a bit.

The wedding night was so turbulent that it hurt her. These days, when I went out early and returned late, I was busy with official duties and I didn't want her to get hurt. But now it seems that the cat's injury should be healed, and he has actually begun to spring up.

"Where does it hurt?" Chen Yichen hugged her over.

Li Yuan's cheeks flushed: "The nose hurts and it almost bleeds. Husband, why are you so hard?"

Chen Yichen held her little butt in her arms.

The big palm reached into her lap and held the big white rabbit on the right.

The plump rabbit is soft, tender, and can't hold a big palm at all. The little red cherries were hard, and they were obviously emotional.

"Husband, you will be seen." The

carriage walked like this, and the curtain of the car was raised like this when the wind blew. People outside can easily see what's inside.

"What are you afraid of? Who can see the carriage going fast?"