Chapter 52: Men After Qiying (29)

He Min entered the bathroom, and Li Yuan's phone rang.

She glanced at the screen and connected to the phone.

"Linlin, open the door for me." Lan Yicheng's suppressed voice came from the phone.

Li Yuan hesitated, and finally got the upper hand with emotion, and walked over to open the door for him.

Just opening, I saw Lan Yicheng picked up Li Yuan, and walked directly into the opposite door under her exclamation.

"Let me down quickly, what are you doing?"

Lan Yicheng didn't care about Li Yuan's protest at all. After hugging her in, the door was locked.

He bowed his head and kissed Li Yuan, put one hand around her hip, and the other hand unbuttoned her.

"Don't make trouble, Cheng."

"Give it to me." Lan Yicheng looked at her fiercely. "Just like back then, trust me, accept me, love me."

Li Yuan was captured by Lan Yicheng's eyes. For a moment, she saw the panic and sadness in his eyes.

Such a proud person, this time is really gone. He knew that He Min wouldn't give him a chance to pry the corner if he didn't do anything.

At the moment of hesitation, Lan Yicheng opened her skirt and put his finger in the flower hole.

He didn't want to wait any longer.

This woman must first be branded on his own.

He wants to possess her and let her smell of him.

"Hmm..."

Li Yuan groaned.

Her body is very sensitive, and she can soften into water with just a touch.

"Yicheng……"

Her arms hung around his neck.

Flop! Flop!

Fingers stuck in the flower holes, making an ambiguous sound.

"Hear? This is the water flowing for me. Linlin needs me. And I can't hold it anymore. Even if you stabbed me with a knife at this moment, I won't pull it out. I want Linlin to be there. Blooming beneath me, I want your flower hole to suck up my dick..."

Li Yuan's cheeks were flushed.

This man...

usually looks at how gentle and gentle, but it turns out to be a fake Taoism.

What kind of cock...I'm so ashamed.

But hearing him say shameless words, the flower hole shrank, and it became more and more itchy.

Lan Yicheng kissed her lips and bit gently.

Take off his clothes, revealing the seemingly lean, but actually very strong body.

When he took off his pants, the exposed big cock bounced.

Li Yuan swallowed.

"Shall we go to bed?"

"It's here." Lan Yicheng hugged her back and pushed her against the wall. "Do you love him?"

Li Yuan hesitated and nodded.

"Do you love me?" Lan Yicheng asked again not reconciled.

Li Yuan was embarrassed: "A mountain cannot tolerate two tigers."

"Really greedy woman. You want him and you want me. So you plan to have three wives and four concubines?" Lan Yicheng said, with a stick in Hua's heart.