Chapter 40: The Men After Qiying (17) Wei H

"What's the rush?" Lan Yicheng finished talking to Li Yuan, and then said to Zhang Ma: "Prepare dinner. Let Lin Lin live in Linlin normally The room is cleaned up."

Li Yuan looked at him: "I have to pack things tonight. I want to move today."

"The new company also has artists moving by themselves? There is no need to stay in such a new company. I will give you a contract termination fee. You ended the appointment." Lan Yicheng changed her shoes and put a pair of ladies slippers under her feet. "This is what you used to wear. See if it fits. If it doesn't fit, change to disposable slippers."

"Can my feet grow again?" Li Yuan put on the shoes, handed the bag to Ma Zhang, and followed the blue Yicheng went upstairs.

Lan Yicheng walked to his room. As if he couldn't feel Li Yuan, he took off his shirt to reveal his strong muscles.

The man looked gentle, but she didn't expect to have such a good figure. Look at the pectoral muscles, it makes people salivate.

Lan Yicheng stopped putting on clothes. He turned and walked towards her at the door, and pulled in her who was about to escape.

"Your eyes tell me...you want to eat me." He closed the door and kissed her against it. After a long while, he lowered his voice, warning in a hoarse voice. "Don't tease a man who has been a vegetarian for several years. The consequence is that you don't even have a chance to have dinner."

"Don't make trouble." Li Yuan pushed him. "We broke up."

"I'll calculate this bill later. Let me see if there are any changes over the years." Lan Yicheng put his hand into her clothes and held the full chest. Squeezed at the time, and shook with his fingers.

"Hmm..." Li Yuan's body is very sensitive. You know that the system has given her a lot of physique for women, and she can't stand the man's provocation at all.

What's more, this man knows this body very well. He knows where her sensitive zone is, and he knows what to do to make her emotional.

"Brother Cheng, stop making trouble." Li Yuan grabbed his messy hand and looked at him with pleading eyes. "Let's get the photo album!" "We'll talk about the photo album later, and I won't run away anyway. Let's eat something else before dinner is ready!" Lan Yicheng didn't want to scare her. After all, I have been apart for a few years, and I still want to be as close as I used to need an opportunity. Who knew that this girl would follow him upstairs, and then looked at herself with such hot eyes. But it was just teasing her, but it really made him hard.

He could see that she was emotional. And he, isn't he ready to go? I don't know how many women have thrown their arms in these years. It's not that he doesn't want to try to accept it. But when the women threw themselves into his arms, he felt sick and pushed them away.

"I said, don't look at me with such eyes. That will only make me want to tear you up." Lan Yicheng lifted her clothes and lowered her head to cover her left chest. The little red fruit is still pink, tender, and looks sweet and delicious.

"Hmm...Hmm..." Li Yuan grabbed his hair. "Brother Cheng...you lighten it...it hurts..."

How can Lan Yicheng have the gentleness that he usually shows now? He is like a man who hasn't eaten meat for ten years, he just wants to eat the meat in front of him cleanly.

Loosen her temporarily, pull off her clothes, and then take off her skirt.

In front of him is a perfect body in underwear and underwear. The underwear was lifted up by him, and a pair of huge beautiful breasts were exposed in front of him.

He picked her up and put it on the big bed not far away.

boom! The big bed swayed violently.

Lan Yicheng took off his pants and pressed them down with only his underwear.

The hot kiss went from her lips to her neck, and then moved between her breasts.

"Brother Cheng..."

Lan Yicheng stretched his hand into her flower cave.

The fingers were thin and long, but they felt suffocated when they inserted them. You can imagine how ecstasy it would be when the meat stick is inserted in a while.

Flop! Flop! The sound of water came out.

"A lot of water." Lan Yicheng held the jade rabbit in one hand and the flower hole in the other. "When Gu Zihuan played with you, did you have so much water?"

Li Yuan glared at Lan Yicheng after hearing Gu Zihuan's name.

However, the fierce light in her eyes seemed to Lan Yi City to wink.

"Telling other men at this moment, are you disappointed?" Li Yuan wrapped around his narrow waist. "How can Gu Zihuan compare to Brother Cheng? Brother Cheng is the person who knows me best."

When the words'my person' came out, Li Yuan pushed him, turning over and pressing him down when he wasn't paying attention. under.

Why is she alone?

Although he is also emotional, he can still think rationally. This is definitely a challenge to her.

Lan Yicheng was riding on her body without annoyance, and looked at her narrowly.

"Just your physique, still want to move by yourself?"

Li Yuan held his cock from outside of her underwear.

"Hiss!" Lan Yicheng's eyes sank, and he took a breath of air-conditioning. "Linlin, you're playing with fire."

"Will Linlin help you vent the fire ?" Li Yuan twisted her waist, took off the bra that was in the way, moved down, and knelt at his feet.

Free the meat stick. I saw that the semi-soft meat stick became harder and harder under her gaze, and even the blue veins came out.

Li Yuan tucked her hair and lowered her head.

"Oh!" Lan Yicheng watched her hold her own cock, the warm and tight feeling made the cock move. "Linlin...you demon girl."

Li Yuan vomited out and squeezed the mushroom head displeasedly: "What do you do when you grow up so big?

My mouth hurts." "Of course I grew up to satisfy Linlin's Xiaosao. Didn't you like it best before? Be good, give it to me." Lan Yicheng's eyes became very dark.

At this time, he did not dress and hairstyle meticulously, his hair was messy, and his clothes had been thrown aside. Putting on clothes is an elite, taking off clothes is a beast.

Li Yuan sucked the mushroom head, and quickly fiddled with her two small hands.

"Baby, you are trying to hook Brother Cheng's soul. Hmm... Hurry up..."

Li Yuan likes to see a man enamoured of her most. At that time she felt that she was the queen of the world. In fact, this man is the emperor of the business world, and if she can crush him, it is no different from the queen.

Li Yuan ate Xiaochengcheng, with a bit of force. Suddenly the cock moved. At the same time she vomited, the semen came out like this, touching her all over her face.

"Bad guy." Li Yuan stared at Lan Yicheng with a contented face.

Lan Yicheng just vented once, and the depression in these years has disappeared a bit. Seeing Li Yuan acting like an adulterous baby, he sat up, got out of bed and carried Li Yuan into the bathroom.

Of course, the bathroom of Lan's house is also huge. There is a huge bathtub inside. Not to mention one person, even if three or five people swim in it, there is no problem.

Lanyi City didn't have time to release the water, so he filled the hot water with the canopy head, and just washed the two of them.

"I will let you go for now, and I will have dinner later, and see how I clean up you." Lan Yicheng said in her ear.