Chapter 109: When the end of the world comes (24)

"Be careful..."

Zuo Haolin pushed Li Yuan.

However, a zombie appeared behind him.

Flop! The zombie caught Zuo Haolin. The latter only avoided the first attack. When the zombie attacked for the second time, he didn't avoid it, and was grabbed by his shoulder.

"Um..."

Li Yuan slammed the whip over, blasting the zombie's head.

"Boss..." The big head and the monkey caught Zuo Haolin.

Li Yuan turned her head and looked at Zuo Haolin: "Hurry up and take him away."

"Where are you?" The big head hesitated.

"I am behind. Don't be long-winded, he is injured, we have to find a safe place to treat him." Li Yuan replied while dealing with the zombies.

When Song Wen and the others saw Zuo Haolin injured, they ignored Zuo Haolin and collectively protected Zuo Haolin.

We have been together for so long, and this tacit understanding has long been formed.

It didn't take long for them to finally go upstairs and find a room that had just been renovated.

The newly renovated house has a good-quality anti-theft door, and the zombies are not so easy to break open. Monkeys are good at unlocking, and it took a while to unlock.

boom! The door is closed.

Everyone stumbled into the room. The zombies outside roared angrily, and grabbed the security door with their sharp claws.

"Beauty Xi, come and see the boss. His face has turned blue." The big head yelled.

Li Yuan pointed to the room not far away: "Look first to see if there are any zombies in it, and then help him in."

Everyone knows that Li Yuan is not allowed to be disturbed during treatment. They cleaned the entire house first, and confirmed that there were no traces of zombies, and then placed Zuo Haolin.

In the room, Li Yuan frowned as she looked at Zuo Haolin's expression.

"Something's wrong."

According to past experience, even if caught by a zombie, it won't happen so quickly.

People in their squad have been caught by zombies, but they have never been so dangerous.

"Captain Zuo, can you still hear me?"

Zuo Haolin slowly opened his eyes.

Gray eyeballs.

That is a sign of zombies.

Become a zombie so soon?

"System, is there any medicine in the mall for him?" The system hesitated and replied: "Those medicines are either detoxification or awakening. He has become a zombie, and there is no medicine to save.

" My light system is not good either?" Li Yuan frowned.

"No. The light element ability can only heal minor scratches."

"Roar!" From Zuo Haolin's mouth, there was a zombie cry.

The big head outside knocked on the door: "Ms. Xi, Meimei Xi, Sister Xiaoyu, you must save our boss!"

Li Yuan was helpless, and she was bored when she heard the voice of the big head.

"Don't bother me." At this time, the system said again: "Actually... it's not impossible."

Li Yuan said angrily, "Is there any way I can say it soon. If I don't see me, I will die?

" Your body is the biggest purifier." The system said: "If he is your man, this zombie poison is nothing."

"..." The corner of Li Yuan's mouth twitched.

She thought she would take the Shimizu route in this world.

Didn’t you see that she and the men are all brotherhood?

Can you not be so vulgar?

"It's up to you if you can save him. By the way, more profitable high-level zombies will appear in the future, and the possibility of being caught is extremely high. Once you are scratched by high-level zombies, the medicine in the system is even more useless. Only you... Your love fluid can save people."