Chapter 113: When the end of the world comes (28)

click! The door opens.

Zuo Haolin walked out.

"Boss..." The monkey was eating instant noodles, and when he saw Zuo Haolin stepping out, he excitedly put down the instant noodles in his hand and ran over.

The others moved a little slower, but they ran over soon.

"Boss..."

Big Tou sat on the sofa with an evil smile on his face.

Song Wen was baffled by his appearance.

"Aren't you going to have a look?"

Hoop! Huh! Huh!

The big head bowed his head and ate the instant noodles.

He sucked loudly.

"Look at our boss refreshed, anyone who has eyes will know that he is recovering well."

"Boss, what about Miss Xi?"

Zuo Haolin's expression was a little uncomfortable.

Li Yuan is resting in the room. After all, he was young and energetic. Although it was only two short periods of time, she was still tired because of the high frequency. In addition, it was the first time that she was very squeamish.

Thinking of the beauty just now, Zuo Haolin only felt dry. If it weren't for the right time, I really want to drive these guys away so that I can stay with her.

"She is tired. Let her rest here for a while." Zuo Haolin walked towards Song Wen. "Which floor is your cousin? Let's check the situation first."

"Okay." Song Wen had no objection. "I'll take you there."

"Big head, you stay. Xiaoyu rests inside. Don't disturb her, just protect her in the hall. Wait a while and open the door when you hear our voices."

"Xiaoyu... "The big head laughed and said: "Boss, you and your sister-in-law are developing very fast!" The big head didn't say anything, the others hadn't paid attention yet. Now I found that Zuo Haolin's name for Li Yuan had changed, saying that there was no problem with the two, and no one believed it.

Song Wen murmured unhappily, "Teacher Xi belongs to my cousin."

"Little guy, your cousin doesn't care, why do you care so much? If your cousin cares, you won't leave our sister-in-law." Big head He patted Song Wen on the shoulder. "Okay, where is there no fragrant grass in the end of the world? Your cousin will meet other good women."

Zuo Haolin prepared all the tools and took a few of his men upstairs.

The roar of zombies came from outside, followed by the sound of fighting. This sound lasted for half an hour, and finally stopped.

"Where are they?" Li Yuan walked out, only to see the big head lying on the sofa sleeping, but no other people.

The big head immediately sat up, bounced and bowed again: "Sister-in-law."

Li Yuan scratched him: "Shao Shabao. Where are they?"

"Go upstairs. Look at this time, it should be down soon! "The big head said with a smile: "Sister-in-law, our boss is a good man, and I will leave it to you in the future." "People who know too much will be killed." Li Yuan made a neck cut. "I'll go see them."

"Don't! Sister-in-law should take a break! They should be down soon." Big head quickly discouraged.

"Big head! Open the door." The monkey's anxious voice came from outside.

The big head hurried over to open the door.

I saw the monkey walking in with a scruffy man. Behind him, Zuo Haolin supported the injured Song Wen, and the others delayed.

"Song Wen was injured?" Li Yuan walked over. "Is it badly hurt?"

"Not bad." Zuo Haolin said quickly: "It was a low-level zombie who caught him."

Li Yuan glanced at Zuo Haolin.

"That also needs treatment."

Zuo Haolin looked at her aggrievedly: "How do you want to treat?"

"Of course..." Li Yuan couldn't help but laugh when he knew his mind. "Medication!"

Don't think she doesn't know the man's mind. This is because she is afraid that she will save Song Wen with the'same' method!

Look at his expression just now, like an abandoned puppy. Obviously, it was a big wolf dog set, now it has become a pet dog, right?