Chapter 46: The Men After Qiying (23)

He Min looked deeply at the woman in front of him who was passionate about him.

He didn't say a word, her most beautiful look is also the look under him at this moment. The fascination like an ecstasy is impossible to perform.

It turns out that fucking points is such a beautiful thing. I really want to be immersed in her tender country like this, not going anywhere, just accompany her to sink in lust.

Every time the meat stick reached the deepest point, Li Yuanmei was irritated and screamed. The body who had just had an orgasm was more sensitive, and soon he took her into the second round of lust. And he hasn't vented it once, and the stick is still as hard as iron.

The tender meat is tightly wrapped around the stick, as if wanting to keep it in his body. Each time they were drawn out, the friction made both of them extremely happy.

Flop! Flop! Flop!

The sound of fierce collision echoed in the room, as well as the sound of water coming from the private parts.

"A lot of water. This is Linlin's love liquid for me, right?" He Min kissed her lips. "It's so cool... from now on, be with me every day?"

Li Yuan hugged He Min's waist, and as he did piston movements, her whole figure seemed to be shaking on the water.

"Um... uh... great... good brother, your cock is too big, I'm about to die..."

"Do you want me to fuck every day? Do you want?" He Min panted heavily.

"Yes, you have to... hurry up... and deeper..."

"You said it yourself. Don't regret it..." He Min smirked, clutching her thin waist and speeding up.

"Ah!! Too deep...too fast..."

"Be my girlfriend." He Min gasped and looked at her seriously. "You want my body, you must be responsible for me."

"Are you a man... uh... are you... responsible for...? Hmm..."

Li Yuan's brain was about to lose the ability to think. The man's energy is really good, there is no sign of softening after thrusting for so long. Looking at his speed so fast, he has maintained this speed for so long, it can be seen that it is a mobile aphrodisiac with strong endurance.

"Men... don't be responsible? Promise me... do... my... girlfriend... uh..."

Li Yuan couldn't stand He Min's movements, clamping Meirou, making it more difficult for him to get in and out. . However, this is even more exciting.

He Min's eyes were red. This extremely beautiful feeling made him feel that he had logged into heaven.

When Li Yuan climaxed for the third time, He Min finally shot his first sperm.

Li Yuan felt the freshly softened meat stick showed signs of recovery, and looked at him with a funny look: "This is your first time?" After tossing her for so long the first time, can she still get out of bed tonight? ? Sure enough, the virgin can't be offended! It's impossible to get off the bus halfway now.

"Is it the first time? You will know soon." He Min hugged Li Yuan and walked to the bathroom.

Both of them are too slimy. Although it was the love liquid of the two of them, it still made him uncomfortable. He put the hot water and put Li Yuan in the bathtub. He came out and changed the sheets to a new bed, then went back to the bathroom naked, and staged a male and female battle with Li Yuan in the bathroom.

The meat stick touched Li Yuan's charming meat, rubbing it every time. Li Yuan lay in front of the sink, looking at the two figures in the mirror.

The man entangled from behind had a face like a god, and a figure like a demon. At this time, he looked at her lustfully, as if trying to devour her alive. And she is naked, and that perfect figure will not add or lose a point. She licked her lips and looked at the people behind her ecstatically.

"You said... If we two make an porn, how many people should watch it?"

The corner of He Min's mouth raised: "I don't want you to be seen by others. It's okay to see you and me alone." As he said, he grabbed her two tits and inserted a meat stick from behind.

"Hmm..." The night is long. The sound in the room never stopped. Until dawn, the two fell asleep with their arms around each other.

When Li Yuan woke up, her body was clean, as were the sheets and duvet cover. Everything in the room is clean and tidy, as if the love between men and women last night was just a spring dream. But the traces on her body tell her that all that is not a dream. She really slept with He Min.

She got out of bed naked, opened the closet, and found a shirt on her.

Boom boom boom! Go downstairs slowly.

Listening to the sound of fried eggs coming from the kitchen, she slowed down and softened her voice. Walked into the kitchen and surrounded him from behind.

He Min was also wearing a bathrobe. Li Yuan reached into his clothes and touched the two small red fruits on her chest.

He Min's breath choked. Turn off the fire and wipe your hands with the kerchief next to it. Then turned around and hugged Li Yuan.

"If you still have the strength, I don't mind having a good morning play."

Li Yuan's hands circled his chest, looking at him with amorous feelings: "You are hurt by others. Neither do you I know to have mercy on others."

The shirt is big, and Li Yuan is dressed like a child playing in adult clothes, but the figure of this'child' is too predictable. The full chest was put on a shirt, and the tits without a bra were still so firm, and the two small red fruits protruded two points. Looking at her pure and flawless appearance, there is a pure temptation.

"Seduce me again, don't get out of bed today."

Li Yuan hugged his neck: "I'm hungry."

"I'm hungry too." A big bag protruded from He Min's waist. "But as a boyfriend, I can't starve my new girlfriend. So...when I feed you, I'll clean up you again."

"Have I agreed?" Li Yuan said, seeing He Min smiling face.

Yes it is. He smiled.

But it makes people hairy.

Such a smile made her nervous.

It was too intense last night, and a lot of things were said in confusion. But Li Yuan really didn't remember if she agreed.

Besides, even if she really agreed on the bed, that wasn't her intention. She just wanted to have a friendly and primitive exchange with him, but she didn't think about confirming the relationship.

Thinking about it this way, she was really scum.

In contrast, this man is more responsible.

If you change to another woman, you will jump up with joy when you learn that the male god who just went to bed is willing to take responsibility for yourself?

"Do you want me to help you remember?" He Min was really angry.

"No need." Li Yuan quickly calmed him. "I'm worried about you, okay? You see your career is in full swing, five out of ten women outside are your fans. My reputation has long been stinking, if someone finds out that you have a relationship with you, then you your career will definitely be affected. So..."

"So, do you want to get married right away? With your household registration, we can register now." He Min didn't listen to these nonsense.

Don't think he can't tell, this woman just wants to sleep with him and doesn't want to be responsible.

Li Yuan smiled dryly: "Will this be too fast?"

"I didn't wear a condom last night." There is no condom in the villa, and he can't be ready to cover it at any time, and here is the suburbs. and so……

He poured a lot of semen into her body last night.

Thinking of that picture, Li Yuan's eyes darkened again.