Chapter 25: The Men After Qiying (2)

The woman with glasses is called Zhu Qiaohui, her agent.

When Fu Linlin was a movie queen and Zhu Qiaohui was the gold broker of Fang's Film and Television Company, they were respected wherever they went. Later, Fu Linlin married, and Zhu Qiaohui married her boyfriend who she had been dating for ten years and became a housewife. Unexpectedly, Fu Linlin was assassinated, Zhu Qiaohui was also green by her husband, and the two women who had lost everything were eclipsed as if they were deprived of the golden ring. Now Zhu Qiaohui is helping Fu Linlin in her personal capacity. Fang's film and television company is not willing to accept them at all.

It took Zhu Qiaohui a lot of work to get this role. Although she is only the fourth female, there are not many scenes in the play, anyhow it is the beginning of her coming out of the entertainment circle. The result is now like this. Zhu Qiaohui began to worry about what they would do in the future.

Of course, she also knew this was no wonder Fu Linlin. She was deliberately tricked just now, she had stopped doing it long ago, even when she was a newcomer, she had never been so aggrieved. In order to live, she forbeared time and time again, in exchange for the other side's dedication. If you bear it any longer, I'm afraid you will have to die before the filming is finished.

"Linlin, we all go out of the house. Now the two people add up to less than 10,000 yuan. What should we do next month?" Zhu Qiaohui said with a headache.

Li Yuan received the original owner's memory and began to think about the next step. It's hard to move without money. But where does she go to get money? I can't even find a job now.

Only...

"Give me the phone." Li Yuan opened her eyes.

Zhu Qiaohui handed her her mobile phone.

Li Yuan uses her fingerprint to unlock and presses a number. After a while, a voice came from the other end of the phone.

"Hello."

"I'm Fu Linlin."

"..."

"I heard that " Mocheng " is selecting actors. I want to play the second female role of Mocheng ."

"Are you still acting now?" The man who was silent for a while said mockingly: "A few years of life as a noblewoman, I am afraid that you will forget your last name?"

"As an ex-boyfriend, this is a bit low. At any rate, we broke up peacefully, right?"

"I can give you this opportunity, but it depends on you." The man finished speaking and hung up.

Zhu Qiaohui looked at her in shock: "Do you still have an ex-boyfriend?"

"Is there anything weird about this?" Fu Linlin raised her eyebrows. "Well, I'm also a beauty! Shouldn't I have an ex-boyfriend?"

"No. How come I don't know about this. You were only a teenager when you debuted, so I didn't hear it back then!"

Zhu Qiaohui seemed to be the first God who knows Fu Linlin.

"We are childhood sweethearts and we are family friends. He accompanied me to carry the plane crash of my parents. It is not always true to say how deep our feelings are. He is cold-tempered, and he is the same to everyone. When I first debuted, he did not allow me to enter the entertainment industry. I wanted to enter. Then I split."

"Listen to you, this person is still a rich second-generation? Otherwise, the role of Mocheng is impossible. I'll give it to you."

"It's just a chance. Whether I can get it depends on my own trial. You know it. It's Lanyi City!"

"Blue...I'll go! I need to calm down. You first Don't talk." Zhu Qiaohui patted her chest. "Lanyi City, isn't that the president of the Lans Group?"

No wonder that Lan's was the investor this time, and it was still the biggest one, to get the chance to try out "Mocheng". It is said that one billion yuan was invested to make this drama.

Just, isn't the heroine his rumored girlfriend? If she knows that his ex-girlfriend is also going to be on the crew, wouldn't she make trouble?

Suddenly there was a bad feeling.