Chapter 16: The sedan chair sent to the wrong bridal chamber (16) H

There is only a pounding sound in the H study, and the man roars and thrusts, wishing to use all his strength to fuck the woman.

Li Yuan held her fingers, suppressing her voice. She hummed, and her face was full of eroticism.

Chen Yibo could clearly see her charming appearance. Last time she and Chen Yichen were working in a carriage, Chen Yibo only saw a few pictures, not so clear. Now the whole process is clearly seen.

He regretted it. Such a superb beauty is much cooler than Tang Yujiao's pretending wooden beauty. He actually gave her up.

"All of them will be shot to you. Will you give birth to ten or eight children for your husband?" As Chen Yichen growled, a large amount of semen poured into Li Yuan's womb.

"Ah!!!" Li Yuan couldn't tell how many times she had orgasm. At this time she hangs weakly on Chen Yichen's body. "Husband...I'm going to die."

" My husband said that I would take you to the sky. Isn't it cool?"

"Shuang." Li Yuan rubbed his handsome face. "However, I really can't do it. Husband, let me take a break, okay?"

" I have something to do for my husband in the afternoon, and I will come back to fuck you in the evening. You just stay with me and don't provoke Chen Yibo. Do you hear that?" Chen Yichen warned.

"I have never been out of the yard, and I only came out today to breathe. Besides, I am your woman, so why provoke my second uncle?" Li Yuan was unhappy.

Chen Yichen kissed her red lips, and his voice was a little hoarse after he was released, and he was more sexy than usual.

"I'm afraid you are too sassy, ​​so while your husband is not there, I will let other men come to plug in the pouring point that is never full."

"Husband..." Li Yuan glared at him. "If you talk nonsense, I...I ignore you."

"Well, don't talk nonsense. If you really dare to do this, I will kill Chen Yibo first, and then put you in an iron chain, so that you will be my sex slave for the rest of your life."

Li Yuan shuddered.

This perverted villain.

Fortunately, she didn't seduce Chen Yibo's mind, otherwise he might really be tossed like this.

However, Chen Yibo should be very restless now! Just don't know if they don't leave, his cock will explode.

really interesting.

"I belong to the husband, and only let the husband intervene." Li Yuan hugged Chen Yichen's neck. "I'm so tired. Husband, take me back to the room! I want to rest."

"It seems that you need to exercise. For your husband, you can't keep up with your body, which is really disappointing." Chen Yichen side While complaining, he picked her up and touched her ass with his fingers.

"Don't touch it." Li Yuan punched his chest.

"I want it again? It really is a little adulterous baby. But it's okay, I still have some time for my husband, so I can come back to the room and do it again." Then, Chen Yichen quickened his pace.

After the two left, Chen Yibo walked out from behind.

He panted hard, holding the Yulong, imagining that Li Yuan was playing with a cock just now.

"Hmm... Mayfair, little harlot, I want to fuck you. You are mine, you should be mine. I want to snatch you back, fuck you every day, let your mouth and lewd holes pretend to be It's full of my semen. It's so cool...ah..." After a quick trick, a lot of semen came out. Chen Yibo's expression was gloomy, his bright red lips pressed tightly.

He left the study and returned to his yard.

"Master..." The cleaning maid blessed Chen Yibo.

Chen Yibo stopped and looked at the woman in front of him.

At the moment when he lowered his head, he looked like Ruan Yufei. Ruan Yufei gave Chen Yichen a meat stick just now.

He grabbed the cleaning maid and dragged her into the room.

"Master...Master..." The other servants looked at each other. Several other maidservants swallowed, their eyes full of jealousy.